Chhattisgarh Board, Raipur, has announced the CG Board 10th Time Table 2018 for the final examinations. Exams will be conducted from March 05 to 28, 2018. CG Board Time Table 2018 consists of dates of the exam and timing of the all the subjects. Students should go through the article to know the complete information about the released date sheet.
Practical Examination will be conducted in the school campus only. If it’s needed, the exam may be taken on holidays as well. CG Board Schools will release their independent timetable for the practical examination. Students will get the required information for practical exams regarding the date and time from the School Examination Department only. It should be duly noted that the Board holds all the right to make any changes in the final time table without giving any prior information.
CG 2018 10th Class Time Table
10th class board exam is very important, as on the basis of it the student decides the stream for further educations. Chhattisgarh Board has released the 10th class 2018 date sheet, so the students can plan their studies accordingly. The duration of the exam is three hours.
Students can either download the date sheet in pdf format from the official website of Chhattisgarh Board cgbse.nic.in or simply check it below:
Instructions for CG Board Exam 2018 for Class 10th
Students are advised to follow the given instructions carefully:
- The exam timing is 9:15 am to 12:15 pm
- Students must reach the examination centre thirty minutes before the exam starts.
- Students will take the seat in the examination hall by 9 am.
- The answer sheets will be distributed at 9:05 am. Fill in the required details carefully.
- Students will get the question paper at 9:10 am. They are advised to go through the questions in the given five minutes and decide the strategy to follow while writing their exam.
- The answer writing session will start by 9:15 am. Start writing the answers as per your strategy.
- The answer sheets will be submitted by 12:15 pm.
How to Prepare for the 10th Class Exams?
The 10th class board is a major event in every student’s career as it helps them make the future career choices. Now that you have gone through the date sheet given above, its time to know how to strategize well. A well planned strategy can work wonders. So, you need to plan your next two months so that you can perform your best in the upcoming exams.
- Students are advised to go through the complete syllabus, Scheme & Blueprint of each subject.
- Make a subject wise chart of the chapters that need priority and more revision than other ones.
- Do not dedicate your entire time preparing for one or two subjects. Focus on each and every subject to score an overall good aggregate.
- Make handwritten notes for your final revision. Write down the formulas and important points on the separate sheet.
- The best way to score more in the examination is to practice Sample Papers, Question Bank and Previous Year Question Papers.
- Students are advised to practice on the speed as well as accuracy to attain good marks.
Click Here to Bookmark to stay updated regarding CG Board 10th Result after examination.