CBSE Term 1 Syllabus Class 12 2021-22 – The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the new CBSE Term 1 Syllabus Class 12 on the authority site of the CBSE board. The board has rolled out some significant improvements in the current CBSE Academic Session 2021-2022. The CBSE Term 1 Class 12 will begin from November 17, 2021, and will continue till 18th December 2021. Students can download the CBSE Term 1 class 12th syllabus online at cbseacademic.nic.in. However, direct links for downloading the CBSE Class 12 syllabus 2021 is also given below. With the help of the CBSE 12th Term 1 syllabus, students can then start preparing for the examination. When students prepare based on the official syllabus, it ensures time management and results in scoring good marks. Read more details on CBSE Class 12 Term 1 Syllabus 2021-22 from the page below.
CBSE Term 1 Syllabus Class 12 2021-22
The board has isolated the ongoing CBSE Academic Session 2021-2022 into two terms, Term 1 and Term 2. As indicated by the officials, roughly half CBSE Syllabus will be tested in Term 1 and the remainder of the half portion is evaluated in Term 2. Students shall analyze the entire portion thoroughly and begin their preparation accordingly. In this article we have mentioned everything a student needs to know about the CBSE term 1 class 12th syllabus, hence make sure to read it completely.
Download CBSE Class 12 Syllabus 2021-22 for Term 1 & Term 2
Students can use the links mentioned below to download the complete syllabus for various subjects and based on this, they can begin preparing.
- Social Science
- Home Science
- National Cadet Corps
- Business Studies
- Fine Arts
- Computer Science
- Physical Education
- Knowledge Traditions and Practices of India
- Mass Media Studies
- Legal Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Informatics practices
- Engineering Graphics
- Multimedia & Web Technology
- Indian Classical Dance
- Political science
- Applied Mathematics
- Hindustan Melodic
- Carnatic Melodic
- Hindustan Percussion
- Hindustan Vocal
- Carnatic Vocal
- Carnatic Percussion
Important Topics for CBSE Class 12 Board Exam 2022
Our Experts have given all the important topics from various major subjects. Students can view this and make a plan accordingly.
Marks Distribution for Physics
|S.No.||Chapter Name (Term 1)||Marks Allotted|
|1||Electric Charges and Fields||17|
|2||Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance|
|4||Moving Charges and Magnetism||18|
|5||Magnetism and Matter|
|S.No.||Chapter Name (Term 2)||Marks Alloted|
|2||Ray Optics and Optical Instruments|
|4||Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter||11|
|7||Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits||7|
Marks Distribution for Chemistry
|S.No.||Unit Name (Term 1)||Marks|
|4||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes||15|
|5||Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers||9|
|S.No.||Unit Name (Term 2)||Marks|
|4||d-and f-Block Elements||9|
|6||Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids||13|
Marks Distribution For Biology
|2||Genetics and Evolution||20|
|3||Biology and Human Welfare||14|
|4||Biotechnology and its Applications||11|
|5||Ecology and Environment||10|
Marks Distribution For Mathematics
|No.||Unit name (Term 1)||Marks|
|I.||Relations and Functions||08|
|No.||Unit name (Term 2)||Marks|
How to Download CBSE Syllabus 2022 for Class 12?
Downloading CBSE Syllabus 2022 for Class 12 is a fairly easy task but if students have a problem downloading it, they can refer the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official CBSE Website.
- This will pop-up a page, on this click the “Academic Section” link.
- Clicking on this will open the academic side of the CBSE website. Now on the homepage, locate the link “Curriculum Section”.
- All available syllabi will pop-up on the user’s screen. After this, click on “CBSE Class 12th syllabus 2021-22”.
- The syllabus will automatically pop-up and students can view and even download it for further reference.
CBSE Class 12 Term 1 Exam Pattern 2022
Below mentioned is some information about the class 12th Term 1 examination.
- Examination will be held for all subjects in physical mode.
- MCQs Based Question Paper (Prepared by CBSE): The test will have MCQ type questions including case-based MCQs & MCQs on the assertion-reasoning type.
- Time allotted for examination: 90 minutes.
- Answers have to be marked on an OMR sheet.
CBSE Class 12 Term 2 Exam Pattern 2022
For Class 12 Term 2, the examination will a subjective one. Students will have to attempt questions in a written mode.
- Type of Question paper: This question paper will be of subjective type. Question paper will have questions of different formats (case-based/ situation based, open ended- short answer/ long answer type).
- Total Marks Allotted: 50
- Exam duration: 120 minutes
Importance of Knowing CBSE 12th Syllabus 2022
CBSE class 12th board assessments can be very precarious and to score well in them, the first step is to completely read the curriculum for every single subject. On the off chance that a candidate is completely thorough with the curriculum, he/she will just concentrate on the part which is significant and ignore the part which isn’t, subsequently saving time. Additionally, checking out the curriculum, applicants can recognize subjects with more weightage henceforth expanding their odds of scoring greater scores.
How to Complete CBSE 10th Exam Syllabus On Time?
Students can follow these tips and tricks to download the CBSE class 10th examination syllabus on time. These tips are as follows.
- Take the class 12 curriculum and marking scheme, and see the areas with more weightage in the tests. Start with the points that have the most elevated checking weightage.
- Firstly, concentrate on the fundamental parts (that have low weightage) to have a reasonable information regarding the base topics, at that point, don’t miss them. Study them before you go to the high weightage subjects.
- Complete a point comprehensively. Get familiar with the idea, see its useful application and settle practice questions based on it.
- Advance planning is vital, understudies need to separate their review time to finish the schedule on schedule. Arranging helps in trying not to tarry as permit understudies to concentrate proficiently.
- Cell phones, web-based media, TV, and such things can break your concentration from your examinations, so stay away from these things while you are getting ready for the tests.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is the public level leading group of schooling in India under the Ministry of Education, that offers major and general information needed for a youngster to push ahead as far as instruction. As of now, there are 21,271 schools in India and 220 schools in 28 far off nations subsidiary to the board. In addition, CBSE likewise members Kendriya Vidyalayas, all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs), non-public schools, and the vast majority of the schools supported by the focal administration of India. CBSE Board is liable for directing the term 1 and 2 assessments for Class tenth and Class twelfth consistently.
FAQs on CBSE Term 1 Syllabus Class 12 2021-22
The CBSE class 12th Term 1 examinations will begin from 1st December 2021 and will continue till 18th December 2021.
The CBSE class 12th Term 1 examination will be conducted in an objective mode. MCQ based on case study and assertion-reasoning will be asked.
The Class 12th term 1 examinations will be conducted in an offline mode.
No. CBSE will not reduce the total marking scheme, however due to the pandemic, CBSE reduced the portion for Class 12th students.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.