CBSE Class 12 Term 2 Syllabus 2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has issued a subject-by-subject new CBSE Syllabus 2021-2022 for Class 12th Term 2 for the CBSE Academic Session 2021-2022. CBSE will hold Class 12 board exams in two terms this year. The CBSE reduced syllabus Class 12 term-wise is available at cbseacademic.nic.in. Students taking the CBSE Class 12 examinations in 2022 can download the Class 12 condensed syllabus in pdf format for all topics. The CBSE Class 12th test date 2022 term 2 is scheduled to take place in March/April 2022. The new CBSE Class 12 syllabus 2022 term 2 is divided into chapters, subtopics, and a marking scheme for each subject. Students can prepare for the board exams by consulting the CBSE Syllabus 2022 Class 12. Read on to learn more about CBSE Class 12 syllabus 2022 pdf term 2.
Also Check: CBSE 12th Term 2 Date Sheet 2022
CBSE Class 12 Term 2 Syllabus 2021-22
Click on the links below to view the CBSE class 12th subject-wise syllabus. You may either study the material online at our website or just download the PDF on the next page.
|CBSE Class 12 Syllabus Term 2 2021-22 Subject Name||PDF Download Link|
|English (Elective)||Click here|
|English (Core)||Click here|
|Business Studies||Click here|
|Computer Science||Click here|
|Home Science||Click here|
|Physical Education||Click here|
|Political Science||Click here|
|Hindi (Core)||Click here|
|Hindi (Elective)||Click here|
|Sanskrit (Core)||Click here|
|Applied Mathematics||Click here|
|Information Technology||Click here|
|Urdu Core||Click here|
|Urdu Elective||Click here|
|Fashion Studies||Click here|
How to download CBSE syllabus for class 12 term 2
The very simple procedures to verify and download the class 12 CBSE curriculum are mentioned here; simply follow the steps to obtain the syllabus.
- Navigate to CBSE’s official website, cbse.nic.in, and select the option cbse website
- Will be forwarded to the new CBSE website
- Now, on the Examinations tab at the top of the page, select the Curriculum and Syllabus option.
- You will be transferred to the CBSE academic.nic.in page once more.
- Tap on the curriculum selections once more on the outside.
- Choose Senior Secondary Curriculum and then the topic group for which you want to obtain the syllabus.
- You can click on the link to view the syllabus of the written topic in PDF format.
- To download this file, click the download button.
- Scroll down to see the CBSE class 12 curriculum.
You may also download the syllabus directly from the links provided above. The websites will offer you with the direct syllabus for your 12th board exams term 2.
Importance of Class 12 Term 2 CBSE Syllabus
The CBSE Class 12 Syllabus is essential for exam preparation. Some of the following points can help students understand the significance of knowing the syllabus:
- The syllabus comprises the full course format, as well as the weightage of each section’s grades and time duration.
- The syllabus also defines the format of the question paper, which helps students understand what types of questions they might expect from each topic.
- The exam papers are created in accordance with the CBSE board Class 12 syllabus, hence knowing the syllabus will assist students in properly preparing for the board exam.
- It assists students in properly preparing for their Class 12 exams so that they do not miss any crucial topics.
- A syllabus is a well-designed course planning tool that benefits both students and teachers.
Grading System For Class 12 Term 2
From the 2009-2010 academic year, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) implemented a grading system for pupils in classes 10 and 12. So, for the time being, students will be graded on a 5-point scale ranging from Grade A to Grade E.
The grading system for class 12 was developed with the Central Board of Secondary Education for Board Exams in mind. The nine-point grading system used to assess academic achievement is shown in the table below.
|Marks Range||Grade||Grade Point|
Examination Pattern For Class 12 Term 2
Strictly according to the Term-II syllabus for Board 2022 Exams (March-April) the exam pattern is as follows:
- Includes both objective and subjective type questions
- Objective questions based on new typologies introduced by the board are
- Stand-alone MCQs,
- MCQs based on Assertion-Reason
- Case-based MCQs
- Subjective questions include questions with very short, short, and long answers.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is an autonomous body established in 1929 by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), (formerly Ministry of Education). The CBSE is a national level school education board with the jurisdiction to affiliate schools for school education, conduct Secondary School Examinations and Senior School Certificate Examinations, and grant certificates. CBSE credentials are accepted for higher education as well as for jobs. The CBSE has the jurisdiction to affiliate schools across India as well as schools in other nations. As of December 31, 2018, the following CBSE-affiliated schools were in the following positions:
- CBSE affiliated schools in India-21038
- CBSE-accredited schools in other countries– 225
Yes, the CBSE syllabus for Class 12 in 2021-22 is the same for all CBSE affiliated schools in India.
The most recent CBSE Class 12 reduced syllabus 2021-22 is provided on the official website and on the given page.
CBSE is the national board that administers Class 10 and 12 exams, whereas NCERT is the publishing body.
Students can use this link to get the CBSE Class 12 English syllabus 2022 pdf for term 2 of electives.
To pass the CBSE board exams in 2022, students must score at least 33% in both theory and practical exams.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.