CBSE Date Sheet 2021: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is conducting CBSE Board 10 and 12 exams 2021 from May 04, 2021. The exam shall be be held until June 10, 2021, and the result will be announced by July 15, 2021. The full CBSE 2021 date sheet for class 10 and 12 shall be available soon at cbse.nic.in. The date sheet of CBSE board is released as pdf. It shall also be available at your school. The CBSE date sheet consists of important exam details like subject name, exam date, timings, etc. Students must report for CBSE board exam as per the schedule along with the necessary documents like admit card, necessary stationery items, etc. Check more details on CBSE date sheet 2021 from this page.
Latest: Exam date for CBSE class 10 and 12 will start from 04 May 2021. Check details from the link below.
Latest Notification on CBSE Date Sheet 2021
CBSE Board Exam 2021 Date Sheet Announced by Ramesh Pokhriyal
CBSE Date Sheet 2021
Last year, a total of a total of 21,64,367 students registered for class 10th and 12,88,054 for class 12th. Students can check the schedule for release of CBSE 10th, 12th date sheet 2021 from the table below:
|Particular||CBSE Class 10th Dates||CBSE Class 12th Dates|
|Exam date announcement by Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank||31 Dec 2020||31 Dec 2020|
|Release of time table||1st week of Jan 2021||1st week of Jan 2021|
|CBSE 10th exam date 2021||04 May 2021 – 10 Jun 2021||04 May 2021 – 10 Jun 2021|
|CBSE result dates 2021||by 15 Jul 2021||by 15 Jul 2021|
CBSE 10th Date Sheet 2021
There are five mandatory subjects in CBSE class 10th for the students to study. Furthermore, there are choices available for students to pursue a vocational subject as an additional course. Students appearing for the upcoming board exam can check the complete CBSE datesheet 2020 class 10th from below. The dates will be updated here as soon as the final date sheet is released:
|CBSE 10th Subjects||Dates|
|Languages 1||available soon!|
|Languages 2||available soon!|
|Social science||available soon!|
|Other Academic Elective Subjects||available soon!|
|Skill Elective||available soon!|
CBSE 12th Date Sheet 2021
The curriculum covered under senior secondary education level encompasses seven major learning areas, which are – Languages, Humanities, Mathematics, Sciences, Skill Subjects, General Studies and Health and Physical Education. Students can check the final CBSE datesheet 2021 class 12th from below:
|CBSE 12th Subjects||Dates|
|CRTV and COM PRAC MM, Database Management Application, Painting, Graphics, Sculpture, App/ Commercial Art, Electrical Appliances||available soon!|
|Physical Education||available soon!|
|Entrepreneurship, Office Procedures & Practices, Textile Design, Traditional Indian Textile||available soon!|
|Web Application- Old, Web Application- New, Media||available soon!|
|English Elective- N, English Elective- C, English Core||available soon!|
|Urdu Elective, Sanskrit Elective, National Cadet Corps, Urdu Core, Sanskrit Core, Engineering Sciences, Front Office Operation,Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, Design, Salesmanship||available soon!|
|Vocational subjects||available soon!|
|Physics, Applied Physics||available soon!|
|Political Science||available soon!|
|Taxation, Carnatic Music Vocal, Carnatic Music MEL INS, Hindustani Music Vocal, Hindustani Music MEL INS, Hindustani Music PER INS||available soon!|
|Mathematics, Applied Mathematics||available soon!|
|Legal Studies, Shorthand English- Old, Food Production III, Food Production, Shorthand English- New||available soon!|
|Languages (Group-L)||available soon!|
|Hindi Elective, Hindi Core||available soon!|
|Informatics Practice- New, Computer Science- New, Informatics Practice- Old, Computer Science- Old, Information Technology||available soon!|
|Business Studies, Business Administration||available soon!|
|Home Science||available soon!|
How to Download CBSE Date Sheet 2021
Candidates can download the date sheet for CBSE exam for class 10th, 12th by following the steps as provided below –
Step 1: Click on the direct link provided above for your respective school or you can download it from the board’s official website.
Step 2: On the homepage of the website, students will need to click on the relevant link for your respective class.
Step 3: After this, the time table pdf will appear on your screen.
Step 4: Finally, students an check the exam schedule. You may also download and take a print out of the time table pdf for reference.
CBSE Compartment 10th, 12th Date Sheet
The compartment exams are the second chance provided to the students who fail in one or two subjects in the board exams. Generally, the board conducts the CBSE compartment exam in the month of July, however, this year, the compartment exams will be delayed owing to the COVID-19 pandemic. CBSE gives three chances to the students to clear the CBSE Compartment Exam, or else, they shall be dropped into the Failed Section, and they will have to be readmitted to their previous class.
How to Prepare for CBSE 10th Exam
If you are going to appear for the upcoming board exam 2021 for class 10th, the preparation tips as provided below, could help you to prepare an effective study plan –
Make a proper study plan
- It is always advised to the students to prepare an effective study plan for a full year of preparation. You should allot equal time to all subjects and ensure that it is not too hectic for you.
- To identify the priority of topics, you can use color codes like red for the most important topic, orange for least priority topics, or green for easy topics.
- Since the subjects in class 10th are very vast, it would be difficult for you to complete in a month. Hence, students should start preparing for the exam as early as possible.
- Set small goals for yourself either daily or weekly and achieve them.
- Mix and match while studying as no one study one topic for straight 6 hours. Instead, you can study a combination of two or three subjects in 6 hours.
Know complete CBSE 10th syllabus and marking scheme
- It is important you should go through the CBSE 10th syllabus once as the board has reduced up to 30% portion of the complete syllabus. Also, check the marking scheme too.
- After checking the syllabus, you can identify the list of topics which you need to start studying from each subject based on the weightage of the marks.
# Subject-wise Preparation Tips
Science – There are three sub-topics in Science, i.e Physics, Chemistry and Biology. To prepare for Science, prepare notes for important formulae, experiments, and derivations. Follow NCERT textbook only as it has been observed from past years’ that all the question papers are prepared based on the concepts given in the NCERT book.
Mathematics – You can make formulas sheet for revision. Be well versed with NCERT book as questions are almost the entire question paper is from the NCERT textbook itself. Get your basic concepts right, read the question again and again, to understand the exact idea of the question. Solve past year question papers unsolved papers, and practice papers to further strengthen your preparation.
Social Science – Prioritize your subjects and topics as per the marks weightage. You can make notes of important abbreviations, important dates, etc. Do not forget to practice map work as 1or 2 questions are always asked from maps. Solve previous year papers/ sample papers to understand the type of questions generally asked in the exam.
How to Prepare for CBSE 12th Exam
CBSE 12th board exams are one of the most important examinations for the students. They are under tremendous pressure to perform well n the board exams which ultimately causes anxiety and stress. Definitely working hard and diligently is the key to getting good marks in the exam but apart from this, you should know to study smart and in a proper manner. Below we have provided some preparation tips for the students for class 12th upcoming exams –
- You should know the latest CBSE class 12 syllabus and exam pattern as released by the board to prepare properly for the exam.
- With the latest marking scheme and weightage, you can easily analyze various chapters in a better way and start your preparation accordingly.
- Before making a study plan, make a list of topics that you find easy, and separate the topics which you find tough. Make sure you give more time to the tough topics and less time to the easier topics when making the study plan.
- The best book to study for the CBSE 12th exam is the NCERT textbook only as almost the entire question paper is prepared from the NCERT only.
- You can make separate notebooks for theorems, formulae, and methodologies. This will further help you at the time of revision. It will help you to understand the concept of the chapter and will brush up on your concepts facts on D-day.
- Take proper breaks between study periods.
- While you are studying, cut off all the unnecessary distractions like smartphones, Social Media, etc. However, if it is adding value to your preparation, you can check Youtube for curriculum-related topics.
- After you have complete the syllabus, you must solve the previous year’s papers. It is advised that you should solve at least past 15-year papers. The more you practice and solve these papers, the more confident will you become.
CBSE 10th Statistics
From the table below, students can check the past 5 year statistics for CBSE 10th examination –
|Particulars||No. of students registered||No. of students appeared||No. of students passed|
CBSE 12th Statistics
In the table below, we have provided statistics information for the past 5 year’s CBSE 12th board exams:
|Particulars||No. of students registered||No. of students appeared||No. of students passed|
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is national level exam board in India which is controlled and managed by Union Government of India. Presently, there are about 21,271 schools in India and 220 schools in 28 foreign countries which are affiliated to CBSE. Kendriya Vidyalayas, all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, private schools, and most of the schools approved by central government of India are also affiliated by CBSE. The board is responsible for conducting final examinations for Class 10 and Class 12 every year. The main motive of CBSE is to provide stress free, child centered and holistic education to all children, analyse & monitor the quality of education, and more.
FAQs on CBSE Board Date Sheet 2021
Ans. Education Minister, Manish Pokhriyal Nishank has announced only the exam date, The final datesheet is released by CBSE and be downloaded from the board’s official website – cbse.nic.in. However, as and when it is released, the same will also be provided here.
Ans. Yes, the board used to generally conduct the board exams in the month of March. However, this year, owing to the current pandemic situation, the exams have been postponed to May. CBSE board exam in 2021 will be held from May 4 to June 10, 2021.
Ans. Yes, the board exams will be conducted in 2021 and will start from May 4 onwards. The exam will be held in offline (pen-paper) mode.
Ans. The board exams shall be held only in single shift. However, the same can be confirmed once the board datesheet is out.
Official Website: cbse.nic.in
All the best for CBSE board exams 2021!
If you have any question related to CBSE date sheet 2021, then, do let us know in the comment section below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.