CBSE Class 12 Sociology Sample Paper 2021-22 has been released by the CBSE board for the students who are going to appear for the Term 1 exam. It is completely based on CBSE 12th Sociology syllabus and is vital for the planning of the forthcoming class 12 examination. Students can download the Sociology class 12th sample paper from the official CBSE website or can follow the link mentioned below. With the CBSE Class 12 sample paper, students can undoubtedly comprehend the examination pattern followed by the board. The perfect method to score good marks in the Sociology examination is by solving the latest sample question papers. Check more details on CBSE 12th Sociology Sample Paper 2021-22 from the page below.
CBSE Class 12 Sociology Sample Paper 2021-2022
Because of the COVID-19 conditions, CBSE has acquired changes in the method of leading class 12th board assessments. CBSE authorities have chosen to partition the whole board assessment into 2 separate terms, Term 1 and Term 2. Both these terms will have 50% of the complete piece and will be directed on 2 separate events. Both term 1 and term 2 assessments are 50 marks each. Term 1 assessment will be an MCQ-based paper and the term 2 assessment will be a descriptive type paper.
CBSE Class 12 Term 1 Exam Pattern 2021-22
Students can see this section to know more about term 1 examination pattern. Term 1 will contain about 50 percent of the total syllabus. Term 1 examination carries a total weightage of 40 marks. These 40 marks will be divided into 3 different sections. Students will get an option in attempting questions and will have to attempt 40 questions out of the 50 questions mentioned. There will be no negative marking and students will be given marks based on the number of correct answers. These questions have to be answered under 90 minutes of time.
CBSE Class 12 Term 2 Exam Pattern 2021-22
The CBSE Class 12 Term 2 examination will contain questions from various formats and will cover the other 50 percent of the total portion. Types of questions include case-based/ situation based, open-ended- short answer/ long answer type.
The examination conducted will have a weightage of 40 marks and will be a completely subjective type. Students have to solve all these questions in under 120 minutes.
Steps to Download CBSE 12th Sociology Sample Papers 2021-22
To download the CBSE 12th Sociology Sample Papers 2021-22 students can directly follow the above-mentioned link or can download it from the official CBSE website. To download the sample paper from the official CBSE website, follow the below mentioned steps.
- Go to the authority CBSE website and under the Academic section using, cbseacademic.nic.in.
- Now click on the “Sample Question Paper” link. This will show sample paper available for various years. Click on “SQP 12th 2021-22”.
- Clicking on this will show the all the sample question paper available for various subjects for academic year 2021-22.
- Click on and view it. Students can even download it for better reference.
How to Prepare for CBSE Class 12 Sociology Board Exam 2022?
Sociology is the study of society and to prepare well for the examination, students need to analyze and observe the day-to-day situation around them. Our experts have designed some tips and tricks which candidates can see to score well in the examination. These tips are as follows.
- Students should make sure to completely analyze the CBSE Class 12 Sociology syllabus. This will give a brief idea regarding what all topics have to be studied in order to score good marks.
- Sociology examination involves writing huge chunks of answers and to improve on this, students should ensure that they do ample amount of writing practice.
- Students shall always stick to NCERT material. Try not to go for an excessive amount of reference material, rather center around the NCERT course readings as it has every one of the points asked in the CBSE class 12 social science test. Past question papers: Go through the earlier years’ question papers and break down which points hold more significance. Practice earlier years’ papers to foster the ability for tackling the questions quick.
- Students shall keep a habit of making their own handwritten notes. This will come really handy while revising important topics and will also help with writing practice.
FAQs on CBSE Class 12 Sociology Sample Paper 2021-22
The CBSE Class 12 Term1 Sociology Board Exam 2022 will be held on 1st December 2021.
Sample papers can be used to analyze the type and difficulty of questions which will be asked during the actual examination. It also helps students understanding the marking scheme followed by CBSE officials.
Students can directly download the sociology sample papers from the above mentioned link or can also download it from the CBSE official website. To know more, follow the above mentioned article.
For sociology, an assessment of 100 marks will be conducted out of which 80 marks will be via examination mode, and the rest 20 marks will be via internal assessment mode. These 80 marks will be tested in 2 separate terms.
Students should first of all study the entire syllabus and analyze the important topics, this will help them score good marks. To know more regarding preparation, view the above mentioned article.
The CBSE class 12th term 1 results are expected to release by the last week of December 2021.
No. As of now, CBSE officials have declared that the examination will be conducted in a pen-paper based mode. There’s been no such update regarding online examination.