CBSE Class 12 English Analysis 2021-22 – The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) held the Class 12 term 1 English Core exam today, December 3, 2021. The English Core exam began at 11:30 a.m. and lasted 1 hour and 30 minutes. The question paper structure for the CBSE Class 12 term 1 exams will be multiple-choice questions with no negative marking. The Home Science paper will conclude the CBSE Class 12 exams on December 22. Students must have their CBSE term 1 admit cards with them. For the first time this academic year, the CBSE is administering board exams using OMR sheets. Students will only be allowed to use a black or blue point pen to darken the correct selection. During exams, the use of a pencil is prohibited.
Latest: CBSE Class 12 English paper analysis 2021-22 is now available. Check it from below.
CBSE Class 12 English Analysis 2021-22
Students of Class 12 who appeared for the English exam on December 3, 2021, found the paper of Easy-Moderate difficulty level. You can check the detailed paper analysis for CBSE Class 12 English Core exam from below.
- Paper was Easy to Moderate but lengthy to solve.
- Reading section was a bit confusion and hence a lot of time was spent by the student in that section.
- There were some questions in which student said that it felt there could have been mutiple answers to it.
- One other student said that it is difficult to make a language paper strictly objective. But yes it was easy.
- One of the teacher said that the paper had a lot of paragraph, which made the paper a bit lengthy. Literature section was confusing in a few instances, as far as I have seen. But relatively an easy paper.
CBSE Class 12 English Exam Analysis Overview
The Class 12 CBSE English Exam was over at 01:00 pm today on December 3. Here are the logistical details that you need to know about the exam-
- Question paper distribution at 11:10 am
- Question paper reading time from 11:10 am to 11:30 am
- Paper start time: 11:30 am
- Exam concludes: 1 pm
CBSE Class 12 English Past year paper analysis and Comparison
The CBSE Class 12 Paper in 2019 was comparable as in 2021. Exam of class 12 CBSE English was cancelled in 2020 due to the covid pandemic. The 2019 paper was of a similar level as of 2021. The majority of students who exited the examination hall were satisfied in 2019. Few of them claimed that the English paper was neither difficult nor simple.
About CBSE Board
The Central Body of Secondary Education (CBSE) is a government-controlled and-managed national board of education in India for public and private schools. The Board, which was established in 1929 by a legislative resolution, was a bold experiment in inter-state integration and cooperation in secondary education. The CBSE is associated with about 26,054 schools in India and 240 institutions in 28 other countries. The NCERT curriculum is used in all CBSE-affiliated schools.
FAQs on CBSE Class 12 English Analysis 2021-22
The English paper is on December 3, 2021, for Class 12 CBSE
The English paper of class 12 was moderate, as said by the students.
The paper was of 1.5 hours of 90 minutes
Experts are of the opinion that the English paper of CBSE was well balanced and had covered all the topics
The English paper was held in MCQ format in 2021
The total marks for the English paper was 40.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.