CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Paper 2021-22 – Students can find that the CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Paper 2021 – 2022 has already been released on the official CBSE website and is available for students to download. The sample paper can also be downloading directly from the link mentioned in this article. The sample paper released by CBSE is entirely based on syllabus thus student’s needn’t worry about out of course questions.
Students can also view the Answer key attached along with the sample paper which will help checking the total marks obtained and also in analyzing the level of answers required by CBSE. Economics is an extremely scoring subject with good theoretical concepts, thus students need to make sure that all sample papers released by CBSE should be mandatorily solved. Students can keep viewing the below mentioned article to know more about the CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Paper 2021 – 2022.
CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Paper 2021-22
Direct link to download CBSE 12th Economics Sample Paper 2021-22 for Term 1 is given below.
Economics comes as a optional subject for both science and commerce students. Students opting for economics should know that it is a scoring subject with simple concepts to grasp and the changes introduced this year makes it even easier. The term 1 assessment being objective type, students just have to focus on their speed with which they solve questions. For term 2 examination which will be completely theoretical, students must ensure that they practice writing long answers beforehand as it is a lengthy subject.
CBSE Class 12 Economics Term 1 Exam Pattern 2021
Like every other subject, term 1 examination for Economics will also be an MCQ test. It will include 50 percent of the total syllabus and students will get 90 minutes to answer all questions. The examination will be of 40 marks total and there shall be no negative markings.
Students will be given a total of 60 questions divided into 3 sections out of 50 have to be done. Section A will have 24 questions, and students will have to solve any 20. Section B will also follow the same pattern. Section C will have 12 questions out of which students will have to solve any 10 questions.
CBSE Class 12 Economics Term 2 Exam Pattern 2021
Term 2 examination shall be conducted in a written based mode. It will be a subjective paper covering 50 percent of the remaining syllabus. Students will get 120 minutes to finish the entire paper. The Economics written paper is always lengthy and contains mostly descriptive questions.
Students need to improve their writing skills and speed to score good in the Economics term 2 examination 2021.
Steps to Download CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Papers 2021-22
CBSE has already released the sample papers for all class 12th subjects and students can download it using the steps mentioned below.
- First step should be visiting the CBSE academic website by clicking on, cbseacademic.nic.in.
- Coming to the Academic website’s homepage, students can find “Sample Question Paper” section on the title bar. Under this, click on “SQP 12th 2021-22”.
- This will automatically open a page containing sample paper for all class 12th subjects. Students can now click on “Economics”.
- The sample paper for Economics will appear on the screen and students can download it for future reference.
How to Prepare for CBSE Class 12 Economics Board Exam 2022?
Economics although easy to score, can be tricky sometimes. To ensure good scores, our experts have come up with a few preparatory tips which can be followed by students.
- Economics is basically a way of learning business studies thus students must ensure to use the perfect vocabulary while writing answers. This practice is extremely essential as paper checking authority largely focuses on it.
- Rather than mugging up topics, students should go for understanding the concepts. Students should study the keywords and prepare their answers based on these keywords.
- Students shall only follow NCERT books as questions in the examination will be completely based on them.
- Learning answers is essential but along with it students must develop a practice of writing answers too. Economics written examinations are very lengthy thus students having good writing practice can only succeed.
FAQs on CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Paper 2021-22
The CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Term 1 examination 2021-22 will be held on 15th December 2021.
The question paper is completely based on the official syllabus issued and questions are formulated to challenge the candidate’s thinking and problem solving abilities.
The entire economics syllabus is divided into 2 separate parts, Part A – Introductory Macroeconomics and Part B – Indian Economic Development.
A total of 150 periods are required to cover the entire CBSE Class 12 Economics syllabus.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.