CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2021: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will release the admit card for class 12 students online on its official website i.e. cbse.nic.in. It is expected to be available in the month of April 2021. The CBSE board will disclose the admit card separately for private and regular candidates. Regular candidates will be able to collect their admit cards from their respective schools whereas private candidates need to download the admit card from the website. To do so, the private students will have to submit their application number or previous roll number or name of the candidates. To understand more about CBSE admit card class 12 2021, scroll down this page.
CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2021
CBSE Class 12 admit card is an important verification document that is mandatory to be carried by the students on all days of the examination, as per the schedule mentioned on CBSE Date Sheet 2021. Students can check the schedule for the release of CBSE 12th class admit card 2021 from the table below.
|CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2021||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card (Private Candidates)||April 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card (Regular Candidates)||April 2021|
|CBSE class 12 exam date 2021||04 May – 01 Jun 2021|
Download Admit Card Here: Students can download the CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2021 Online from the Official Website i.e. cbse.gove.in.
How to Download CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2021?
The procedure to download the admit card is different for private and regular candidates. So, for the clarity, we are providing the simple steps to get your admit card here:
For Regular Candidates: You can collect the admit card from the respective schools. The school principal is required to follow the steps mentioned below to download the admit card for the students:
- Log onto the official website of the board.
- You can reach the website by clicking on the link available on the page above.
- After that, you reach the homepage of the website.
- Now, you can find the link to download the admit card for schools on the page.
- Click on the link and you can see a new page.
- Now, principals are required to the school Id or user Id and password.
- After that, a list of admit cards will open.
- Now, check the admit cards and download them and take the printout.
- At last, the students can collect the admit cards from their schools.
For Private Candidates: You are required to download the admit card on your own. To do so, you can follow these simple steps:
- Reach the official website of the CBSE board.
- You can do so by clicking on the page above.
- Now, see the link of downloading the admit card at the corner of the homepage of the website.
- Click on the link and enter the details.
- First, select the region.
- Then, enter your application number or previous roll number, or candidates name.
- Now, you can see your admit card available in pdf format.
- Download it, and then take the printout of it for further use.
Important Pointe to Note: Students must keep their admit card safe as it is needed by them at the time of checking CBSE Result 2021.
Information Available on CBSE 12th Admit Card 2021
On the admit card, you can see various useful information that is related to the students and exams both. Therefore, it is necessary to carry the admit card while going for the exams. You can find some of the information here such as:
- Students Roll Number
- Boards Name
- Candidates Name
- Date of Birth of the Student
- Mothers Name
- Fathers Name
- Subjects Details (Code and Name)
- Exams Date
- Day of the Exams
- Time Slot for the Board Exams
- Reporting Time
- Other Necessary Details
Importance of CBSE 12th Admit Card 2021
It is necessary for the candidates to carry the admit card at the time of appearing for the CBSE 12th board exams 2021. Admit card works as an identity proof for the candidates. Therefore, it is important for the candidates to have the admit card along with them.
There are various useful details available on the admit card related to the students and exams. At the entrance of the examination hall, an invigilator checks if the student has the admit card or not. If you have it, you will be allowed to enter the exam hall otherwise not.
Along with the admit card, you should also carry your school Id card or Aadhar card, or any other document for avoiding any issue.
Note: You should solve CBSE 12th sample papers to score well in the exams.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Related to CBSE 12th Admit Card 2021
No, regular candidates can only get the CBSE admit card from the schools. They cannot download it from the website.
It is expected to be available in the second week of January 2021.
You should solve CBSE 10th question papers.
If you are a regular student, collect it from your school. If you are a private candidate, get it from the CBSE board’s website.
Schools can get the admit cards for the students by entering the school Id or user Id and password. Private candidates can get the admit card by entering their names or application number, or previous roll number.
If you see any discrepancy in the admit card, reach our your school and tell it your teachers and principal.
You should cover the CBSE 10th syllabus first and then follow other tips.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.