CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2020: Class 12 Admit Card for regular and private candidates is expected to be available by the third or fourth week of January. CBSE 12th Admit Card 2020 releases at the official login. But only the school heads can have access to the login. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) releases the admit card notification on its official website- cbse.nic.in. So, all the desired regular students can visit their respective schools to attain the admit card. Whereas, the private candidates can directly download it from the official website. Scroll down the page to know more about CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2020.
CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2020
CBSE releases the admit card for regular and private students in the difference of one week. Last year, the admit card for private students was issued on January 19. Whereas, the regular students were able to collect the admit card from January 30. Keeping in mind the previous year stats, we are expecting that the board is going to issue the admit card in the same way as before. Now, let us look at the table below to know the important dates regarding class 12 admit card.
|CBSE 12th Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Issuance of Admit Card||3rd week of Jan 2020 (Private)|
4th week of Jan 2020 (Regular)
|Examination Dates||15 Feb 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2020 Click Here
How To Obtain CBSE 12th Admit Card 2020 For Regular Students
CBSE releases the admit card for all the desired students at the school login. Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps for attaining the admit card. The students can follow the same to attain theirs.
Step.1- CBSE releases the class 12th admit card for regular students at the school login. So, only the school heads can download it.
Step.2- The school heads need to login using uder ID, password and security pin provided to them by the board.
Step.3- Now, all the students need to visit their respective schools to collect their admit card.
Step.4- After reaching schools, the students need to contact the concerned authority of the examination.
Step.5- Once you have attained the admit card, check all the details present on it carefully. If there is any corrections, get it corrected.
Step.6- Take your admit card along with you. Also, make sure to carry it on each day of examination.
CBSE 12th Admit Card For Private Candidates
CBSE releases separate admit card for the students appearing under private category. However, the admit card releases at the official login. So, all the desired private students can follow the steps mentioned below to download their admit card.
1st Step- Firstly, visit the official website. To do so, you can click on the link provided on this page.
2nd Step- After this, you will be redirected to the login window.
3rd Step- On this page, you need to select the region. After selecting the region, you need to select the desired options from the list given.
- Application Number (Enter Application Number)
- Previous Year Roll Number (Enter Previous Roll Number and Select Year)
- Candidate’s Name (Enter Your Name, Mother’s Name and Father’s Name)
4th Step- After filling the details, click on the “Proceed” button.
5th Step- Your admit card will appear on the screen. You can check and download it for future purposes.
Importance Of Class 12 Admit Card 2020
Admit card is a very important document for the students appearing in the exam. It acts as an identity proof of the student. CBSE appoints an invigilator at the entrance of each exam centre. The main responsibility of the invigilator is to make sure that no student enters the exam centre without the access to admit card. Besides this, the admit card is also required at the time of document verification. Admit card of an individual consists of personal, educational and test centre related information. The list of details present on the admit card is as follows:
- Roll Number
- Name of the Examination
- Conducting Body’s Name
- Name of the Student
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Category of PWD
- Exemptions Provided
- Admit Card ID
- Subject Name
- Date of Examination
Important Instructions For Examination
Here are some of the important instructions which a student should keep in mind while appearing for the class 12 examinations.
- Before leaving your place, check whether or not you are carrying all the important documents for exams or not.
- Try to reach the exam centre for at least half an hour before the exam centre.
- No family member or friend is allowed inside the exam centre. The students are advised to either make them stay outside and send them back.
- Students need to maintain silence and stay in queue at the time of frisking and document verification.
- Any student found using bad words or abusive language will not be allowed to give the exam.
- Unwanted stationery items or mobile phones are prohibited inside the exam centre. If found any will be kept outside the exam hall. Also, the authority will not be responsible for the misplacement.
- Authorities will take strict actions against students found using unfair mean practices. Such students will not be able to give the further exams.
- Before leaving the exam hall. It is important for the students to submit their respective answer script to the invigilator present at that time.
- No student can leave the exam hall before the end time of the exam.
Official Website: cbse.nic.in
All the best for the exams.
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comments in the box provided below.