CBSE Class 10 FMM Answer Key 2021-22 – Students can download CBSE Class 10 FMM (Introduction to Financial Markets) Answer Key from this page. CBSE Board has conducted the class 10 Introduction to Fin Market exam on November 23, 2021. Students can use the answer key as a pattern to really take a look at their answers and appoint checks appropriately. Answer keys can be utilized by the possibility to work out their scores by giving scores for just those questions which match the appropriate responses present in the answer key. Check more details on CBSE Class 10 Term 1 FMM Answer Key 2021-22 from the page below.
CBSE Class 10 FMM Answer Key 2021-22
Answer keys are of 2 sorts, un-official and official Answer key. Unofficial answer key will be generated by instructing foundations and different associations where as Official Answer key will be delivered by CBSE board. Answers referenced in the authority answer key are conclusive. For CBSE term 1 assessment, being a MCQ type question paper the appropriate response key will be short and to the point. For CBSE term 2 assessment which is a theoretical question paper, the appropriate response key will comprises for different potential responses for a solitary question.
Also Check Other Answer Keys:
– CBSE Class 10 Punjabi Answer Key 2021-22
How to download the CBSE Class 10 FMM Answer Key 2022?
Students can download the CBSE Class tenth answer key from the authority CBSE site. This requires no confirmation or login details and can be straightforwardly downloaded.
- Go to the authority CBSE website, cbse.gov.in.
- This will open the homepage. Now, under the “Latest News” section, students can see a link for the “Answer Key”.
- Clicking on this link will open a page which will display all available answer keys. Click on “CBSE Class 10 Answer Key 2022”.
- This will open the answer key. Students can view it and for thorough checking, take a printout of the answer key.
CBSE Class 10 FMM Question Paper 2022
CBSE authorities have concluded that for scholarly year 2021-22, the whole piece should be partitioned into 2 separate terms. According to this, the CBSE class 10 FMM assessment was partitioned into 2 equivalent parts. For CBSE Class 10 Term 1 assessment, understudies should tackle MCQ related questions and need to zero in additional on case-based and assertion-type questions.
CBSE Class 10 Term 1 FMM Examination Pattern
CBSE has assigned a sum of 50 marks for the Introduction to Fin Market Term 1 Examination. These 50 marks will be further divided into examination and internal assessment marks. Term 1 will contain 50% of the entire syllabus. It will be a MCQ based question paper with questions dependent on contextual investigation and declaration thinking. Candidates need to address adequate number of such questions to score well in the Term 1 assessment. CBSE has additionally designated a respectable weightage to inner evaluation of candidates. Detailed analysis of term 1 examination is given below.
How can Candidates use an answer key?
Our experts have designed some ways using which students can use the answer key to their benefit. These ways are as follows.
- Perfect way to use an answer key is to not directly use answer, first and foremost each student should ensure that he/she attempts the question. If unable to solve even after multiple attempts, refer the answer key.
- Candidates should ensure to solve each and every question. After solving them, candidate should view the answer key to compare their answers.
- Give marks for only those questions whose answer matches the one given in the answer key. This will ensure honesty.
- Analyze the questions for which the answer written were wrong or could not attempt. Answer key has answers to all questions thus can be used in this way.
- Candidates can also confirm the marking scheme opted by CBSE for class 10th examinations. This way candidates can prepare the higher weightage topics in a better way.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is an Autonomous Body set up by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), (already Ministry of Education), in the year 1929. The CBSE is a public level Board of school instruction having position to subsidiary schools for school training, leading the Secondary School Examination and the Senior School Certificate Examination, and grant of authentications. The testaments granted by CBSE are perceived for higher examinations just as for work.
FAQs on CBSE Class 10 FMM Answer Key 2021-22
CBSE Term 1 Examination is an objective type examination in which students will be asked 50 questions, out off which they have to answer 40.
The total weightage of term 1 is of 50 marks out of which 40 marks are allotted to MCQ based paper and 10 marks are allotted to internal assessment.
The CBSE Term 1 examinations will be held from 17th November 2021 till 11th December 2021.
Yes, answer keys when used in a proper way can come very beneficial as they provide possible solution for a question. Students can use the answer key to analyze their mistakes and also to mark their correct answers.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.