Recently, there is a little change in the CBSE Class 10 datesheet 2018. Students who are appearing for the class 10th board exams from the Punjab State can now check the change in their datesheet. Central Board of Secondary Education has taken the responsibility of releasing and making the required changes in the CBSE Class 10 date sheet 2018. As per the schedule, Class 10 exams started from March 05, 2018 and it ended on April 04, 2018. But for the state of Punjab CBSE has released an official notice and state that the exam on April 02, 2018 will conduct on April 27, 2018, due to Bharat Bandh. The timing of the CBSE Class 10 Examination is from 10:30 AM. Check here all the information related to CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet 2018 from this page.
All the students of Class 10th and 12th from the Punjab state are hereby informed that CBSE decided to re-conduct the examination scheduled on April 02, 2018 is now going to held on April 27, 2018. To check the schedule of the examination Click Here.
Revised Datesheet for Punjab State
|Date and Day||Subject Code||Subject Name|
|27 Apr 2018
Urdu (Course B)
CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet 2018
There are thousands of students who are appearing for Class 10 examination 2018 with CBSE board. Every student should check the date sheet frequently so that they will not have any doubt regarding the present exam and the next exam to be held. The candidates should have the clarity about the exams. So it is required for the students to check the exam dates carefully.
Download here: You can download CBSE class 10 date sheet 2018 PDF here.
|DATE||SUB CODE||SUBJECT NAME|
|05.03.2018||166||INFO. & COMM. TECH|
|401||DYNAMIC OF RETAIL|
|405||INTR TO FMG|
|406||INTR TO TOURISM|
|407||BEAUTY & WELLN|
|410||FRONT OFFICE OPERA|
|411||BANKING AND INSURA|
|08.03.2018||165||FOUNDATION OF IT|
|10.03.2018||076||NATIONAL CADET COR|
|254||ELEM BOOK-K & ACCY|
|354||e-PUBLISH & e-OFF|
|184||ENGLISH LNG & LIT.|
|14.03.2018||031||CARNATIC MUSIC VOC|
|032||CAR. MUSIC MEL INS|
|090||SCIENCE WITHOUT PR|
|413||HEALTH CARE SERVICE|
|03.04.2018||089||TELUGU – TELANGANA|
|154||ELEM. OF BUSINESS|
How to Download CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet?
The CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet has been provided on this page. The CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet is in pdf format. The students who are appearing for the class 10 can also download the date sheet for class 10 by following these steps given below.
- First, the candidates should go to the official website.
- Find the link of CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet 2018 and Click on it.
- After clicking on the link, the CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet will appear.
- Now check your date sheet and download it.
What to Carry on Exam Day?
All the students should carry the important stuff at the time of the examination. It is must carry the admit card at the time for appearing for the exam. The students will not allow to enter in the examination hall without the admit card. The admit card works as the identity proof for the students because it contains the name of the student, name of his/her parents, student’s roll number, school name etc. So it is mandatory for the students to carry the admit card. Apart from admit card, some basic stuff is there that should carry by the students. The basic stuff carried for the examination is pen, pencil, scale, eraser, sharpener etc. For the Mathematics Exam, it is important to take a lead pencil, blue and black pen, protractor, dividers, geometry box. You should carry colored pencils, colored pens at the time of Science and Geography examination. The students are advised to carry highlighter for enhancing the important points. The students can also carry the glue stick for any accident that can happen suddenly.
Important Tips for the Students
The exam date for the board exam class 10 has been released. The students are supposed to be very cool and calm at this time. Now, they should be focused on their preparation for the examination. It is very important for the students to score good marks in the examination. There are some important points given below that must follow by the students to score good marks.
The time management is very important for the students at both the time, at the time of preparing for the exam and also at the time of giving the exam. So that they should score good marks.
- The students are advised to take the print out of the date sheet and paste it on the wall. It will help them in remembering the subjects and their exam date.
- The students should prepare a chart for all the subjects that the student has. By preparing the chart they can have the idea regarding the subjects that they have prepared or the subjects those are to be prepared.
- Revision is the most important thing for the students to score good marks. After learning or reading any chapter it is very important to revise those chapters so that the student will not forget them.
- It is important for the students to carry those items that are given above.
- For the Mathematics exam, it is important to learn all the formulas. The students should do the practice of the questions on daily basis. Write all the formulas on one page and also paste the formulas on the wall to learn and to revise.
- For the language subjects, do not learn the answers. Try to read all the chapters and to remember all the points at the time of writing the answers.
- The students should not learn the questions and answers. Understanding of the concept is more important than to learn it.
What to do After the Exam?
After the completion of the exam, the students will have to face the big question, which stream to choose? It is very important to choose the stream carefully because it will lay the foundation for the career path. The students should not see what the friend is doing or what the relative is sayong but should choose that stream which they like. All the best to all the students.