CBSE Class 10 Assamese Answer Key 2021-22 – Students can check CBSE Class 10 Assamese Answer Key for Term 1 exam here. It has been released by the subject teachers online. CBSE Board conducted the class 10th Assamese exam on November 29, 2021. The exam was concluded at 1:00 PM and soon after the exam was over, various educational institutes releases the unofficial answer key & video solutions for the same. Students can use the unofficial answer keys to compare their marks and see regarding the solutions posted to improve their knowledge. To know more regarding the CBSE Class 10 Assamese Answer Key 2021-22, keep reading the article.
Latest: CBSE Class 10 Assamese Term 1 Answer Key 2021-22 released. Check your answers below.
CBSE Class 10 Assamese Answer Key 2021-22
CBSE, for the 1st time, has decided to conduct 2 separate assessments for class 10th examinations. This decision was taken under the pretext of COVID-19. The term 1 assessment will be completely objective-based with questions asked from various Language basics and comprehensions. The term 2 assessment will be subjective based on CBSE testing candidates’ writing capabilities.
Students can check CBSE Class 10th Assamese Answer Key 2021-22 from the table below.
|CBSE Class 10 Set No. 4 Assamese Answer Key 2021-22||Check Here|
CBSE Class 10 Assamese Term 1 Set No 4 Answer Key 2021-22
How to Download the CBSE Class 10 Assamese Answer Key 2021-22?
Downloading answer key is a straightforward process with no sorts of authentication required. Students can follow the below mentioned steps to download the CBSE Class 10 Assamese Answer Key 2021-22.
- Visit the academic section of official CBSE website, cbseacademic.nic.in.
- Now on the homepage, under the “Announcements” section, students can see the link for “CBSE Class 10 Answer key”. Click on it.
- This will automatically guide students to a page containing all available CBSE class 10 answer keys.
- Now click on “CBSE Class 10 Assamese Answer Key 2021-22”. The will appear in a PDF format.
- Students can even download it for future reference.
How Can students use CBSE Class 10 Assamese Answer Key?
Students can follow the below mentioned tips to properly use an answer key. Answer key is very essential when it comes to examinations.
- Students first of all need to use the answer key in an honest way by giving marks for only those questions which match the answer key. Giving unnecessary marks to any question is dishonesty and will be of no use.
- Answer keys are a great way of knowing the level of questions set by CBSE. Students can carefully study the answer keys of various years and try to analyze the level of questions.
- CBSE released answer keys have detailed explanation of all the answers. Thus students can use these answers to get an idea regarding the type of answers CBSE requires from students. This practice is extremely helpful.
- Lastly, answer key ensures transparency between the CBSE board and students. This should be appreciated by students.
CBSE Class 10 Assamese Examination pattern
Assamese is a minor subject and will be conducted on 29th November 2021 along with other language-based minor subjects. In these subjects, a 100 marks evaluation is done which is mainly based on the basis of the language. These 100 marks are then segregated into written examination and internal assessment.
The written examination will have 80 percent weightage and it’ll be conducted in 2 separate terms giving 40 marks to each term. The internal assessment will have a 20 percent weightage and will mainly check the student’s punctuality in giving periodic tests, notebook keeping and other subject enrichment activities conducted.
CBSE Class 10 Assamese Term 1 Examination pattern
The term 1 examination for Assamese will be a MCQ based examination and students will get 90 minutes to complete the same. The examination will be of 40 marks containing questions based on Assamese language basics, comprehension, and much more. Students need to be completely thorough with the entire syllabus. A total of 50 questions will be asked out of which students will get choices in every section, hence have to complete 40 questions. Each question carries 1 mark and there is no negative markings.
CBSE Class 10 Assamese Syllabus Term 1 2021-22
Below mentioned is the unit-wise portion of class 10 Assamese and students can refer it and prepare accordingly.
|Unit 1||Bodh Parikshyan (Comprehension)|
|Unit 2||Likhan – Kala (writing skills)|
|Unit 4||Prose (Gadya)|
|Unit 5||Poetry (Padya)|
The full form of CBSE is the Central Board of Secondary Education. CBSE is a public level instructive body for public and non-public schools that is under the immediate control of the Government of India. CBSE conducts board assessments for understudies of class tenth and class twelfth on a public scale each year. It was set up under twenty years after the autonomy of India in 1962. This makes it more established than most other significant India Educational sheets. It has its base camp in New Delhi with provincial workplaces in urban communities like Delhi, Chennai, Ajmer, and so on.
FAQs on CBSE Class 10 Assamese Answer Key 2021-22
The CBSE Class 10th Assamese term 1 examination is on 29th November 2021.
In CBSE class 10th curriculum, Assamese is a language based minor subject and students get an option to choose it or not.
The Byakaran section of the Assamese syllabus has the highest weightage of 24 marks.
The CBSE class 10th term 1 results are expected to release in the month of January 2022.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.