CBSE 12th Science Date Sheet 2021 – Students can download CBSE 12th Science date sheet from this page. It is released in the pdf format online at cbse.gov.in. Students must report at the exam center as per the schedule along with the necessary documents on the day of the exam. CBSE date sheet 2021 class 12 consists of important details about the exam like exam timings, important instructions for the students, etc. Check more details on CBSE 12th Science date sheet 2021 from this page.
Latest: CBSE class 12 Science exams 2021 postponed. Stay tuned with us for the new exam dates.
CBSE 12th Science Date Sheet 2021
Every year more than lakhs of students register for the Science stream making it the number 1 choice amongst the students. The board has released CBSE class 12th date sheet 2021 on February 2, 2021 at 5 PM. Students can check the exam date for CBSE 12th Science stream 2021 from the table below:
|Date||Morning Shift||Evening Shift|
Carnatic Music Vocal Carnative Music Melins
Hindustani Music VocalHindustani Music Melins
Hindustani Music Perins
|—||Knowledge Tradition and Practices of India|
Financial Markets MgtInsuranceElectronic TechnologyMedical Diagnostics
|Typography and Computer Application|
Front Office Operations
Air Conditioning Refrigerator
App / Commercial Art
Office Procedure and Practical
Food Nutrition and Dietetics
Early Childhood Care
Applied Mathematics (Acad)
Applied Mathematics (Skill)
BiotechnologyLibrary and Info Science/Beauty and Welness
|National Cadet Corps |
Geo Spatial Technology
Mass Media & Studies
Download here: Students can download CBSE 12th Science date sheet 2021 from the official website, cbse.gov.in.
List of Subjects in CBSE Class 12th Science Stream
After class 10th, students get an option to select the stream of their preference. The list of subjects included in the Science stream are as follows –
- Biology / Biotechnology.
- Computer Science.
- Physical Education.
English can be offered at any of the three levels as provided below:
- English Core
- English Elective
- Functional English
Steps to Download CBSE 12th Science Date Sheet 2021
To download the Science date sheet for class 12th, you may check the instructions as provided below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page to download CBSE 12th date sheet.
Step 2: In the next screen, your time table pdf will appear on the screen.
Step 3: Lastly, students can download or take a print out of it to paste it in front of your study table.
CBSE Class 12th Assessment Scheme
The scheme of examination and grading system as laid down by the CBSE board. The grading is done based on the average performance of the candidates in that subject. You can check the assessment scheme for CBSE 12th exam is follows –
|A1||Top 1/8 of passed students in that subject|
|A2||Next 1/8 of passed students in that subject|
|B1||Next 1/8 of passed students in that subject|
|B2||Next 1/8 of passed students in that subject|
|C1||Next 1/8 of passed students in that subject|
|C2||Next 1/8 of passed students in that subject|
|D1||Next 1/8 of passed students in that subject|
|D2||Last 1/8 of passed students in that subject|
|E||Failed students (in either theory, practical or overall)|
How to Prepare for CBSE 12th Science Stream?
CBSE Class 12 board exams are going to start soon, hence, students must also start their preparation without wasting any more time. Due to COVID-19, a lot of students are facing problems of getting a hang of the online classes, hence, students will have to put in more efforts to get good marks in the board exams. Below we have provided some preparation tips for the Science students.
Preparation Tips for Physics
It is one of the lengthiest paper, hence, students need to devote sufficient time to revise the chapters in this subject thoroughly. Students who appeared for Physics paper last year said that the exam was moderately difficulty with unexpected twisted questions. There are two papers for Physics – Theory which is of 70 marks and Practicals which are of 30 marks.
Weightage of Topics
|Topic||Weight-age of Marks|
|Current electricity||7 marks|
|Magnetic effect of current & magnetism||8 marks|
|Electromagnetic induction and alternating current||8 marks|
You can check the preparation tips for Physics section from below:
- Questions from electrostatics and optics are quiet lengthy. Optics carries 14 marks, and should be practised thoroughly.
- For Long answer type questions, you must give enough explanation on all the points.
- While solving numerical questions, do not forget to add correct values with their respective SI units.
- Derivations are really important in Physics. Some of them include – Coulombs law of electric force, electric field due to a point charge, electric potential due to point charge, Wheatstone bridge, magnetic field due to a long straight current carrying conductor, potentiometer, magnetic field of a bar magnet at a point and Maxwells modifications of Amperes law.
- It has been observed that numericals are generally asked from topics like electric charge and fields, electrostatic potential and capacitance, current electricity, moving charge and magnetism.
- Practice questions on devices like cyclotron, potentiometer, transformer, meter bridge, AC generator and galvanometer.
Preparation Tips for Chemistry
Class 12th chemistry is divided into parts Organic chemistry and Physical Chemistry. You can check the tips to prepare for both of these categories from below:
- NCERT is the bible. From the past year exam analysis, it has been observed that for Chemistry, there is little to no questions asked out of NCERT texbooks. Hence, if you have prepared for Chemistry from the NCERT itself, you can score good marks.
- Write down the important formula and revise them daily.
- Organic chemistry is a scoring section but requires systematic revision. The type of questions typically asked in the Organic chemistry are – Conceptual questions (reasoning based), Conversions/Word Problem, Name Reactions, Distinction Test, Mechanism of reaction.
- Don’t just mug up the reactions but understand and write the reaction yourself.
- Many students ignore chapters like Polymers, Chemistry in Everyday life. These chapters carry a weightage of 10 marks collectively, hence, it is best to start off to be done with these topics and then gradually move on to tough topics.
- From Inorganic chemistry, practice questions from – p-block elements, d- and f- block elements, Coordination Compound, and Metallurgy.
- Solve previous year papers, sample papers, and practice mock tests.
Preparation Tips for Mathematics
Mathematics is said to be one subject which can help you to improve your score in the board exam. Though many students fear this subject but if your concepts are right, you can easily solve any kind of question. Some of the preparation tips for Mathematics are as follows –
- The most important subject in Mathematics is Calculus which carries the maximum weightage of 44%. Practice questions on unit of sum, maxima and minima application problems, application of integrals.
- The long answer type questions are of 6 marks and are dreadful aspects of the exam. You can start off by the long answer type questions as you can give maximum time to it and will also improve your confidence in the exam along the way.
- Other important topics included are – Vectors, 3D Geometry with 17% weightage, Probability, Relations & Functions and Algebra with 10%, 10% and 13% weightage.
- Students who appeared for the exam last year said that Differential Equations had more application based questions and hence were a bit difficult to solve.
If you have any questions on CBSE 12th Science date sheet 2021, then, do let us know in the comment section below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.