CBSE 12th Science Date Sheet 2020 is available here. So, students of the Science stream can check and download the date sheet through the link given. As per CBSE 12th Date Sheet 2020 exams are going to commence from February 15, 2020. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the date sheet on its official website- cbse.nic.in. Around 12,88,054 students are going to appear for class 12th exams. Now, to know CBSE 12th Science Date Sheet 2020 in detail check the content below.
CBSE 12th Science Date Sheet 2020
Date sheet for all the streams (Science, Arts and Commerce) announced simultaneously on December 17 earlier than before. Last year CBSE has released the class 12th date sheet on December 23. CBSE 12th Science Date Sheet 2020 is available in a pdf format. Before accessing the link to download the date sheet have a look at the table given below.
Exam Timings: 10:30 am to 1:30 pm , Reporting Timings: 10:00 am
|Date and Day||Subject Name|
|27 Feb 2020|
|English Elective – N (001)|
English Elective – C (101)
Core English (301)
|02 Mar 2020|
Applied Physics (625)
|07 Mar 2020|
|14 Mar 2020|
|17 Mar 2020|
Applied Mathematics (840)
Time Table: To download CBSE 12th Science Date Sheet 2020 Click Here
How To Download CBSE Class 12 Date Sheet 2020
CBSE class 12 date sheet 2020 releases online in a pdf format. Thus, to download it students need to follow certain steps as listed below.
1st Step- First of all click on the link of the date sheet available on this page.
2nd Step- A new page opens on your screen.
3rd Step- CBSE class 12 date sheet in a pdf format available.
4th Step- Check your exam dates and timings carefully and download it.
5th Step- At the end resume with your preparation accordingly.
Details On CBSE Class 12 Science Date Sheet 2020
As per the date sheet release officially by the board here we have listed out the important points. So, take a quick overview.
- Exam Name
- Board Name
- Respective Class
- List of Subjects
- Exam Dates
- Exam Timings
- List of Instructions
Last Minute Study Tips – Know What To Do Or Not
Preparing for the board exams makes the students more tensed and it become worse when they feel not prepared for the exams. If they feel so then go through the following points as listed below.
- Strategically study is a must. So, choose one subject and make a list of the topics you have prepared and one list you have left with.
- After this start with the topics left over. Make a plan to complete them in a day.
- The rest of the topics you have prepared already revise them.
- In this way prepare each and every subject.
- While studying make sure that you have covered all the topics prescribed by the board and the notes provided by school teachers.
- Once you complete with this then only go for the sample papers and the previous question papers to test yourself and know the pattern of the paper.
- Before a day of exam start revising all the topics and practice the formulas and the diagrams by writing at one place.
Official Website: cbse.nic.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.