CBSE 12th revaluation 2018 is going to start from the fourth week of June 2018. Though CBSE board has released the dates for applying for the revaluation. So, all the students who are eagerly waiting for CBSE 12th revaluation 2018 process can now check all the desired information from the content given below. CBSE has declared the class 12th result 2018 on May 26, 2018. After the declaration of the result, there are some of the students who want to evaluate their marks once again. Apart from this CBSE has also released the information regarding the verification of marks as well as how you can obtain the photocopy of evaluated answer sheet as well. Now, to know in detail scroll the page down.
CBSE 12th Revaluation 2018 Form, Result, Date
Revaluation is the process of recounting your marks obtained. All those who are going to perform revaluation have to apply online first. After that, the board will evaluate the marks and declare the result. The Revaluation result 2018 will consist of your evaluated marks. Then the separate marksheet will provide to you. But before this, students first fill the application form and make the desired amount. Now, first check the table of the important dates from below.
|CBSE 2018||Important Dates|
|Application for verification Online||01 Jun 2018- 05 Jun 2018|
|Last Date to fill Application Form||07 Jun 2018|
|Application for obtaining the photocopy of evaluated sheets (Extended)||15 Jun 2018- 17 Jun 2018|
|Last Date to fill Application Form||18 Jun 2018|
|Application for Re-evaluation online||21 Jun 2018- 22 Jun 2018|
|Last Date to apply||25 Jun 2018|
Revaluation: Click Here to check the details regarding CBSE 12th revaluation, marks verification and photocopy
Schedule: To check the dates of the CBSE 12th revaluation process Click Here
CBSE 12th Marks Verification 2018
After the declaration CBSE 12th result, 2018 there are some students who are in dilemma with the marks obtained. So, you can now apply for the verification of the marks online. To do so, students have to fill the application form available at the official website- cbse.nic.in. Apart from this you also need to make the payment of the desired amount.
Remember the entire process will be done online only. Only one chance is provided for requesting for re-verification.
- Application Fee: For re-verification, you must make the payment of Rs. 500/- per subject. Your request for re-verification will process only if you make the payment online.
- Mode of Payment: Through Debit card/ credit card and Internet banking.
How to Appy Online for Marks Verification 2018
For applying for marks verification online follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official website- cbse.nic.in and click on the link of the re-verification result.
- As you click on the link an application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill all the desired information required and make the payment online.
- After submitting all the details successfully your request for re-verification received by the board.
Application for Obtaining Photocopy of Evaluated sheets
All those students who want the photocopy of the evaluated sheets can now apply online from June 15. Remember only those who have applied for the verification of marks are only eligible for obtaining the photocopy of evaluated sheets.
- Application Fees: To fill the application form successfully you are required to make the payment of Rs. 700/- per subject.
- Mode of payment: Through debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
Points to Remember
- The application form will available on its official website- cbse.nic.in.
- An application fee will not be accepted in the offline mode.
- An incomplete application form will result in the rejection of the application form online.
- No second chance is provided for requesting a photocopy of an evaluated answer sheet.
- An application fee is non-refundable.
CBSE 12th Revaluation 2018
Revaluation is the process of challenging marks once obtained. All those students who are in seek of revaluation can now check all the details from the content mentioned below. Only those candidates are eligible for the revaluation process who applied for obtaining the photocopy of an evaluated answer sheet. Let’s check out the application fee and the other details.
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/- per question.
- Mode of Payment: Debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
Things To do For Revaluation
- For revaluation, students have to first check the marking scheme of the desired subject available on the official website along with the question paper.
- Your status of an application will be uploaded on its official website against the question or subject u applied.
- In case of the increment or the decrement of the marks (even one mark), a new marksheet will be provided after the confirmation from the candidate.
- Once evaluated, you cannot ask for the review of the decision.
- Without the fee, your application for revaluation will not accept.
- The application fee is non- refundable.
- Fill the application form carefully as it would result in the rejection of an application.
CBSE 12th Revaluation Result 2018
After the revaluation process, all the students are in seek of the result of their revaluated marks. The board has provided this facility keeping in mind the future aspects. Through this, any individual can challenge the marks once and can make the changes in the marks. If the board finds your application relevant then only any changes will be made. Otherwise, there will no effect on the marks obtained. The board will release the revaluation result soon after the completion of its process. We will update you with the latest updates till then have some patience and all the best for your future ahead.