CBSE 12th Compartment Admit Card 2019 has been released. Central Board of Secondary Education has released the admit card for both the private and regular candidates on June 17, 2019. So, the candidates appearing in the compartment exams can download the admit card through the direct link provided on the page. However, the board has made the availability for the same on the official website- cbse.nic.in. Regular students need to log in using the school id and password. However, private candidates can download it using their individual login. Scroll down the page to know more about the CBSE Class 12 Compartment Admit Card 2019.
CBSE 12th Compartment Admit Card 2019
Admit card or hall ticket is an identity proof of the candidates at the time of examination. It consists of all the important information regarding the candidate’s personal and educational information. The board is going to conduct the compartment examination in the month of July 2019. Before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know more about the important dates regarding class 12 compartment examination 2019.
|CBSE Class 12 Compartment Examination 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||17 Jun 2019|
|Date of Examination||02 Jul 2019|
Admit Card: To download the CBSE class 12 Compartment Admit Card 2019 for private candidates Click Here.
How to Download Class 12 Regular Compartment Admit Card 2019?
In order to give the compartment examination, students need to have their admit card. Without an admit card, you will not be allowed to enter the examination centre even. here, we have provided some simple steps to download the admit card. The students can follow the same to download theirs.
Step.1- Firstly, students need to visit their respective schools.
Step.2- After that, you have to go to the concerned authority of issuance of the admit card.
Step.3- Once you will reach to them, they will hand you over your admit card.
Step.4- After that, you can check and collect your admit card along with you.
How to Check 12th Private Compartment Admit Card 2019?
Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps to download class 12 admit card 2019 for private candidates. The candidates can follow the same to download it.
Step.1- First of all, visit the official website. To do so, you can click on the link provided on the page.
Step.2- After that, you will be redirected to a new page of login.
Step.3- In that page, you need to fill in the required login details.
You have to select from the following options.
- Other Region (For the candidates belonging to the region other than Delhi)
- Delhi Region
- Application Number (Fill Application Number in this)
- Previous Year Roll Number (Fill Previous Year Roll Number)
- Candidate’s name (Fill candidate’s name and parent’ name)
Step.4- Once the required details are filled, click on the “Proceed” button.
Step.5- Your admit card will appear on the screen. You can check and download it for future purpose.
Importance of Admit Card
As discussed earlier, the admit card is a very important document on the day of examination. it acts as an identity proof for the candidates. The invigilator present at the examination centre checks the admit card to ensure that the right candidate is entering the exam centre. Why is it an important document? It consists of a list of personal and educational details of candidate which are as follows.
- Roll Number/ Registration Number
- Name of Board
- Enrollment Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Respective Class
- List of Subjects
- Examination Timings
- Test Centre Details
- Signature of the Student
- Student’s Photograph
General Instructions for Examination
Before appearing for the examination, the candidates need to keep in mind the following important instructions.
- Before leaving from your place, check whether you have carried all the important documents or not. However, the students should reach the exam centre at least half an hour before the start time of examination.
- On the day of the examination, it is important to carry the admit card along with any other identity proof (if required).
- No student is allowed to interact with other candidates. If you want to then you need to take the permission from the invigilator available at that moment.
- Any student found using unfair mean practices will not be allowed to continue the exam. However, strict actions from the concerned authority will be taken against them.
- No electronic gadget or stationary such as books, notepad, etc are allowed in the examination centre.
- The students have to submit their answer sheet to the invigilator before leaving the examination centre.
Official Website: cbse.nic.in
All the Best for Exams!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.