CBSE 12th Compartment 2019 Date Sheet has been released. So, all those students who have applied for the exams can now check the entire date sheet. The link to download the date sheet is also provided on this page. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the compartment forms and date sheet on its official website- cbse.nic.in. All the students who are willing to apply for the same can still have a chance to pass the exams. Application forms for the regular as well as the private students are still active with the late fee charges. Now, to know the important dates, a procedure to apply, eligibility and many more have a look at the entire content given below.
CBSE 12th Compartment 2019 Date Sheet
The board has released the application forms for the private candidates at the individual login. While for the regular candidates respective schools need to submit the list of the candidates (LOC) to the board before the last date. Thus, in order to apply as well as submit the forms students need to follow some guidelines. But before that have a look at the table of important dates given below.
|CBSE 12th Compartment 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application Form (For Regular and Private)||13 May 2019|
|Last Date of Application Forms (For Regular and Private)||22 May 2019 (Without late fee)|
|Exam Date (All Subjects)||02 Jul 2019 (from 10:30 am)|
Date Sheet: To download the CBSE 12th compartment date sheet 2019 Click Here
Private Candidates: To apply for the compartment exams for class 12th Click Here
CBSE 12th Compartment 2019 Application Forms For The Regular Candidates
CBSE has made the availability of the application forms for the compartment exams both for the regular and the private candidates. Now, if you are a regular candidate then you need to fill the form from your respective schools. CBSE 12th compartment application forms for the regular candidates are available at the school login. However, the last date to send the List of the candidates (LOC) is May 22 without the lat fee. Now, check out the entire schedule of the compartment application forms for the regular candidates.
|Fee Slab||Amount In Rupees||LOC Submission||Submission To Regional Office|
|Without Late Fee||Rs. 300/- per Subject (For schools in India)|
Rs. 200/- per Subject (For schools Outside India)
|13- 22 May 2019||06 Jun 2019|
|With Late Fee ( slab 1)||Rs. 1000/- in addition to the fee prescribed||23- 29 May 2019||13 Jun 2019|
|With Late Fee (slab 2)||Rs 5000/- in addition to the fee prescribed||30 May- 05 Jun 2019||19 Jun 2019|
CBSE 12th Compartment 2019 Application Forms 2019 For The Private Candidates
The compartment application forms for the private candidates are available at the individual login. Students who are privately registered under CBSE and need to apply for the compartment can apply online. To do so, visit the link of the form available on this page. First, you need to log in themselves by entering roll number, 5-digit school no, a centre no. and the year of the examinations. After that click on the proceed button. A form will appear on the screen. After successful submission of all the details, submit your 12th compartment 2019 application forms. Without a late fee, the last date to fill the form is May 22. Now, check out the entire schedule of the compartment application forms from the table given below.
|Fee Slab||Amount In Rupees||Online Submission|
|Without Late Fee||Rs. 200/- per Subject (For schools in Delhi and All India scheme)|
Rs. 1000/- per Subject (For schools Outside India)
|13- 22 May 2019|
|With Late Fee ( slab 1)||Rs. 1000/- in addition to the fee prescribed||23- 29 May 2019|
|With Late Fee (slab 2)||Rs 5000/- in addition to the fee prescribed||30 May- 05 Jun 2019|
Eligibility Criteria For CBSE 12th Compartment Exams 2019
CBSE has set certain criteria for applying for the compartment exams both for the Regular as well as Private candidates. So, let’s check out the eligibility criteria from the points as discussed below.
- If you have appeared for the Feb/ Mar 2019 exams and has got compartment. Then you are eligible to apply for the compartment for only one subject.
- At the same time if you have appeared for the Feb/ Mar 2019 exams with 6 subjects and got the compartment in two subjects. Then you are eligible to apply for the compartment in only one subject.
- Students who appeared for the exams in 6 subjects and get Pass but not cleared the one subject. Then he/ she can appear for the exams in July under the improvement category.
- If you have appeared as a private candidate in Feb/ Mar exams and has got compartment. Then he/ she is eligible to apply for one subject in which got compartment.
- Or if any private candidate appeared in Feb/ Mar exams in 6 subjects and received compartment in two subjects. Then he/ she is only eligible to appear for one subject.
- Or if you have appeared for the exams in 6 subjects as private candidates and pass the exams but could not clear the one subject can appear for the compartment exams under the improvement category.
- A candidate who appeared as a private category in March/ April 2018 and received the status of the result as Compartment can appear for the compartment exams as a 1st chance held in July 2018. 2nd chance is to appear for the Feb/ Mar 2019 exams in one or two subjects in which you got compartment. And the 3rd chance is the last chance for the candidates got compartment in 2018 to appear for the exams be held in July 2019.
Tips To Prepare For The Exams
Compartment examinations are the second chance provided to the students in order to improve the marks and pass the exams. Thus, here we are with some of the preparation tips. Go through them carefully.
- Firstly, go through the entire syllabus once and do list out the important points.
- After this, make your schedule and start preparing for the subjects in which you have received the compartment.
- For the numerically based question practice more and more and for the theory, subjects try to understand the topics.
- For more understanding and better results, it is advised to the students to make the notes.
- Before a day of examinations, it is advised to the students to take revision for all the topics you have prepared for the exams.
All The Best and Have a Nice Day!