CBSE 10th result 2018 is going to announce tomorrow i.e on May 29, 2018, at 4 pm. Anil Swarup school education minister has confirmed this today. The board will announce the CBSE 10th result 2018 at cbseresults.nic.in officially. After the declaration of the result of class 12th on May 26, students are now eagerly waiting for their class 10 result. On the day of the result declaration, due to the heavy traffic, the official website of CBSE is not responding usually. So, here we are to tell you what to do when you can’t check your CBSE 10th result 2018 at cbseresults.nic.in. So, for what you are waiting for scroll the page down in order to ignore last minute hustle and bustle.
Can’t check CBSE 10th result 2018 at cbseresults.nic.in? Here are the Ways
In the year 2018, total 28 lakh students have appeared for the examinations for class 10th and class 12th. Out of which total 16,38,428 students have appeared for the examinations. For the lakhs of the students, a board is going to release the class 10 result by six to seven different ways. Officially the board will release the CBSE 10th result 2018 at cbseresults.nic.in. But there are other ways too to check the result without making the last minute rush.
What are the Other ways to Check CBSE 10th Result 2018?
In this section, we are going to discuss with you the different options other than for checking your CBSE 10th result 2018 at cbseresults.nic.in. This year all the students who are eagerly waiting for their CBSE 10th result can check it either through the Google, Microsoft SMS organizer, Digilocker, IVRS and SMS, Umang Mobile App, www.bing.com. To know in detail let’s check it out from the content mentioned below.
CBSE 10th Result on Google
This year CBSE has built its new relationship with Google. In order to make the checking procedure more easier and smooth CBSE has taken this step. After the declaration of the result, students can now check their result directly on the Google inspite of searching the cbse site and then check their result online. Now, check it out how you can check your CBSE 10th result 2018 on Google.
- To do so, a student needs to visit the Google website and tye there CBSE 10th Result 2018.
- As you enter a login window will appear on your screen.
- Here, you may enter your roll number, centre number, and the school number. You can also refer the class 12th login window image as given below.
Remember that, this google link is active for a particular period of time of only. This link is active not for a large period of time.
CBSE 10th Result on Microsoft SMS Organizer APP
This is the other method and the most efficient method for the students for checking their result online. On the day of the declaration of the result most of them facing the internet connection problem. So, for eradicating this, Microsoft has taken this step to make the availability of the result on SMS even you are not connected to the internet. For this, know the steps what you have to do for checking your result through Microsoft app.
- Download the Microsoft SMS organizer on your smartphone through the play store.
- Once you installed the app you will ab able to see the notifications on your phone from the SMS organizer.
- Click on the notification. As you did a new window will pop on your screen.
- Here, provide your roll number, school code and the date of birth in order to complete your registration.
- Once you successfully register yourself, you will receive the SMS at the time of the declaration of the result with your scorecard.
Microsoft has made the process easier and controllable. So, students who have not register themselves yet hurry up and register yourself.
CBSE 10th Result 2018 through SMS
What if the server is not working and the result is declared. For such a situation students also have another option to check your result via SMS. To do so, you need to send an SMS by typing the text cbse10 roll no dob school no and center no. and send it to the number 7738299899. For any confusion regarding this, you can check the format from the below.
Suppose a student of class 10 having the roll number 309124678 and date of birth Jan 02, 2003. So, a student has to send cbse10 309124678 02012003 YYYY ZZZZ to the above-mentioned number in the same format. Here, YYYY is the school number and ZZZZ is the center number.
CBSE 10th result 2018 through IVRS
IVRS is the Interactive Voice Response System. Through this, you can check your 10th result through calling. For the students from the Delhi region, you can dial a number 24300699 and for outside Delhi, you can dial a number 011 24300699.
CBSE 10th Result through Umang App
Umang is the Unified Mobile Application app introduced by the government of India. Now, for CBSE 10th result 2018 students can download it and check their result as simple as possible. Now, to check your result through Umang app follow the steps given below.
- Download the Umang app on your phone through the play store and installed it.
- After the completion of the installation, students have to enter the roll number, date of birth and other required details to check your CBSE 10th result instantly.
CBSE 10th Result through Digilocker
Digilocker is the cloud-based programme started in 2016. This is the way to provide the digital marksheet to the students as per the declaration of the result online. But for this, you need to register yourself first before. Know here what to do before getting the result through digilocker.
- Visit the official website- cbse.nic.in and click on the link of the digilocker.
- On your click, you will reach the registration page or login window.
- Here provide your registered mobile number.
- Then you will receive an OTP on it.
- After that submit all the information successfully and registered yourself.
Digilocker is the advanced step taken from the government side in order to make Digital India. Through it, students can also access their marksheet and other certificates digitally.
So, students not to worry if you will not able to check your CBSE 10th result 2018 at cbse.nic.in. Check the ways mentioned above and check your result with ease. All the Best To All for your results and your future ahead.
All the Best !
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.