BSE Odisha 10th Time Table 2019: Here through this article we avail the important dates of the exam. Through press conference board president Jahan Ara Begum has announced that the BSE Odisha 10th class exams will start from February 22 and will end on March 08, 2019. The entire time table will be available soon. Odisha board will release the BSE Odisha 10th Time Table 2019 on its official website i.e. bseodisha.nic.in. However, you will also able to check your time table directly through the link available here. To know more about the BSE HSC Time Table 2019, read the full article.
BSE Odisha 10th Time Table 2019
The Odisha 10th Time Table 2019 will be released soon to help students to focus on their studies. Till then they can look at the dates mentioned in the table. The previous session the exams were conducted in the month of February. They commenced from February 23 and ended on March 8, 2018. But this year the examinations are going to commence a day earlier. Now it’s time to look at this session’s dates so for it, view the expected dates given the table.
|BSE Odisha 10th Time Table 2019||Important Dates|
|The beginning of the Exams||22 Feb 2019|
|Ending of the Exams||08 Mar 2019|
Time Table: The Students will be able to Download BSE Odisha 10th Time Table 2019 from the official website: bseodisha.ac.in
Procedure to Download the BSE Odisha 10th Time Table 2019
The students who will appear for the 2019 exams can read this section, it will help them to easily access the Odisha HSC Time Table 2019. This section provides the steps to download the BSE Odisha 10th Time Table 2019.
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. bseodisha.nic.in to download the BSE Odisha 10th Time Table 2019.
- You will see the latest news section present on the homepage. After that, click on the HSC Time Table 2019 link.
- Your date sheet will appear on the screen which will be available in the pdf format.
- At last, download the Odisha HSC Time Table 2019 to ease your work.
BSE Odisha 10th Time Table 2019: List of Subjects
Here we provide you the complete list of subjects whose examination is conducted by the board. You must know the full list of subjects so for your knowledge, we have provided the list, view it carefully.
- First Language: FLO, FLB, FLE, FLT, FLU, FLH
- Second Language: SLE (English), SLH (Hindi), SEP(Environment & Population Education)
- Third Language: TLH, TLS, TLP, TLV, TLO (Theory)
- MTH (Mathematics)
- TLV (Practical)
- GSC (Science)
- SSC (Social Science)
What to carry for Class 10th Board Exams?
The examination generates stress in the individual and hence students forget some important things. So, here we have the given the list of items which are compulsory to carry at the exam hall. Students must read the following points and set a reminder to take the following items.
- First of all, the most important thing to carry for the exam is the admit card. Students should note that they will not be allowed to sit for the exam without the admit card.
- Do not forget to carry the stationery box with all the stationery items. They must carry an extra pen, pencil etc for the exam to have a backup.
- Carry the water bottle during the exam as you may not be allowed to go for drinking water. So, carry your’s to help you in adverse circumstance.
- You can carry the watch to help you to manage the time. You can view the time and speed up according to it.
- Students must note that they should not carry any extra paper or prohibited item like a mobile phone or electronic gadget in the exam hall. It can create trouble for you as you may be disqualified from the exams.
We wish good luck to all the students for their exams and hope you all secure good marks.
If you have any query you can ask it in the comments section present below on the page.
Odisha Board Time Table 2019