Bihar Board Result 2022: Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has scheduled the Annual Secondary (Class 10) and Senior Secondary (Class 12) Examinations in February 2022. After the examination, BSEB will declare the Class 12 result in the 4th week of March 2022 while the Class 10 result in the 1st week of April 2022. Secondary and Senior Secondary results will be declared at onlinebseb.in. To check the result, students have to provide their Roll Code, Roll No. (same as given on admit card). As a result, students can check the marks scored in the theory and practical exams of each subject. Also, aggregate marks, Result Status, Division will be mentioned. Students can check their Bihar Board Result 2022 here using various methods.
Bihar Board Result
BSEB, Bihar Board will be conducting the main examination on the specified date. Thereafter, within one month of the examinations, the board will declare the result. The result will specify whether a student is Passed or need to reappear.
|Bihar Board Events 2022||Class 10||Class 12|
|Start of Examination||17 Feb||01 Feb|
|Result Declaration||1st week of April||4th week of March|
Bihar Board Result 2022 Expected Date
BSEB is expected to declare the Class 10 result in the 1st week of April and Class 12 results in the 4th week of March 2022. Last year, the board declared the Class 10 result on 5 April and Class 12 on 26 March 2021. About 78.17% of total candidates were recorded to pass in Class 10 exams while it was 80.44% for Class 12 examination.
|Exam Year||Class 10th Result Date||Class 12th Result Date|
|2022||1st week of April (expected)||4th week of March (expected)|
|2021||April 05||March 26|
|2020||May 26||March 24|
|2019||April 06||March 30|
|2018||June 26||June 06|
How Bihar Board Result will be calculated?
In this section, we have discussed how the BSEB will calculate the 2022 results of the Secondary and Senior Secondary classes.
- The exam will be conducted for 100 marks in total.
- For the subjective exam, there will be only a theory exam. The student will be rewarded with 100 marks.
- For practical subjects, maximum marks for the theory exam would be 80 marks and 20 marks for the practical exam.
- To be considered as a passed candidate, a student will have to secure 30% marks in theory and 40% marks of the total in practical.
How to Check BSEB Result 2022?
Once the BSEB announced the results, students of appeared in Class 10 and Class 12 examinations can check their results from any of the methods discussed below.
From BSEB Website
At first, the results will be declared on the official website of BSEB. To get the result, students must keep their admit cards as the details will have to be entered.
1st Step: Go to the Result website of BSEB at onlinebseb.in.
2nd Step: On the homepage, you can Annual Secondary and Annual Senior Secondary Result 2022 link. Click on the respective link.
3rd Step: You will be redirected to the Result page. Now, enter Roll Code, Roll No, and fill the captcha. Then, click on the View button (refer to the image given below).
4th Step: The result will be displayed on your screen. Print the result for future reference.
The DigiLocker provided the e-mark sheet after several days of result declaration. Students with their DigiLocker account can fetch the Bihar Board Marksheet by following the steps given below.
1. Create DigiLocker Account: At first, you have to create your DigiLocker account (if not made yet). Visit digilocker.gov.in and complete the account generation process by providing the Aadhaar number, mobile number, and other details. Thereafter, complete the verification process.
2. Sign In to Account: Once the account is created, Sign In to the dashboard by providing Aadhaar/Mobile Number. On the dashboard, you can see the Issued Documents section. Under the tab, click on the “BSEB Class X Mark Sheet” and “BSEB Class XII MarkSheet” tab according to your class.
3. Fetch Your Marksheet: On the result tab, you have to enter your Name, Date of Birth, Roll Number, Roll Code, Year. Then, click on the Get Document. The result will be opened in a pdf format. Save it on your device and keep it for future use.
- To get BSEB 10th Result on Mobile phone- Type SMS BSEB10 <Space><Roll No> and send it to 56263
- To get BSEB 12th Result on Mobile phone- Type SMS BSEB12 <Space><Roll No> and send it to 56263
What after Result Declaration?
After students have checked their results, students have several tasks to perform. Based on the performance in the result, students can choose any of the following:
- Apply for Re-evaluation: If any student doubts the marks given in the result, they can apply for the re-evaluation process. The revaluation process will begin after one week of result declaration. It will be done in online mode only. Students must have to register themselves and select the subject for revaluation of answer sheets.
- Apply for Scrutiny: In case, students are not satisfied with their marks, they can apply for Scrutiny. The application of the Scrutiny will begin after one week of result declaration. The process will go online, students wish to apply can register themselves from the board website.
- Compartment/Supplementary Examination: Students who have failed in the regular exam (in or more subjects), have to apply for compartment exam(s). Students have to apply online for the exam. the registration will begin after 2 weeks of result declaration. The compartment exam will be held in mid-May 2022.
Bihar Board Scrutiny Result 2022
Students who applied for the verification of the marks can check the Scrutiny Result. Usually, the board declared the scrutiny result after 25-30 days of the main result declaration. The Scrutiny Result 2022 will be declared on April 25, 2022. Students can check the result at onlinebseb.in by providing Roll Code and Roll Number. In case of change (increase/decrease) of marks, it will be reflected on the mark sheet. Thereafter, students can collect their updated mark sheet from their respective. Also, they have to keep their previous mark sheet.
Note: The Scrutiny result announced is the final result. Students will not be allowed to apply for verification again.
Bihar Board Compartment Examination 2022
For the students who failed the Bihar Board regular examination, BSEB conducts the compartment examination. Students get a chance to reappear in all subjects they have failed. The board will conduct the compartment examination for both Class 10 and 12 in the mid of May 2022. The online registration will begin from April 2022. Students can register for the compartment examination from the board website at biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in. While registering, students have to select the subjects they want to reappear in. The board will release the hall ticket/admit card on their website. Students must have to carry a hall ticket to the exam.
Bihar Board Compartment Examination Result 2022
As discussed above, the board will start conducting the compartment examination in mid-May 2022. Thereafter, the board will declare the result online in June 2022. To check the result, you have to visit the website at onlinebseb.in. Then, select the Compartment Examination Result 2022 link. Now enter your Roll Code and Roll Number to check the result.
Previous Year Statistics
In this section, we have given the Bihar Board’s previous year’s result statistics. This will guide the students about the year-wise participation and performance of the students.
Secondary (Class 10) Statistics
|Year||No. of Candidates Appeared||Total Candidate Passed||Pass %|
Senior Secondary (Class 12) Statistics
|Year||No. of Candidates Appeared||Total Candidate Passed||Pass %|
About Bihar Board
Bihar School Board Examination (abbreviated as BSEB) was formed in 1952 under section 3 of the Bihar School Examination Act passed in 1952. The board functions under the supervision of the Bihar Government. BSEB is responsible to conduct the Secondary (Class X) and Senior Secondary (Class XII) examinations in the schools of Bihar state twice a year. Along with conducting school examinations, the board also conducts examinations of Diploma in Physical Education, Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), Simultala Residential Entrance Examination, etc. At present, about 6,252 schools and 3,172 colleges are affiliated with the board. Also, till now around 2,600,00 students have been registered with the board.
Official website of BSEB – biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in
FAQs on Bihar Board Result 2022
Ans. The Bihar Board will declare the Class 10 result in the 1st week of April and the Class 12 in the 4th week of March 2022.
Ans. To be considered as a pass, you have secured at least 33 marks in the theory exam in each subject.
Ans. For revaluation, you have to pay Rs.70 per answer sheet. It will be accepted by net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
Ans. The application process will begin online in April 2022. You can register yourself from the board website within a time interval.
Ans. No, the passing criteria for the Bihar board compartment examination will remain the same as given above.
Ans. Yes, whether your marks are increased or decreased it will be reflected in the new mark sheet.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.