The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has released the admit card for Class 12th Practical Examination. The respective school authorities have to download the admit card and the students will then collect their admit card for practical examination form the school as per the schedule. The admit card for Bihar Board Class 12th Practical Exam 2018 is to be downloadable by school authorities only. The BSEB Practical Exam for Class 12th will begin from January 11 to 25, 2018. The practical exam will be held in two sittings for Science, Arts, Commerce and Vocational Courses. Candidates can check complete information regarding the BSEB Class 12th Practical Exam Admit Card in the article below.
Bihar Board Class 12 Practical Exams 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The first sitting for the practical exam will be from 9:45 am to 1:00 pm and the second sitting will be from 1:45 pm to 5:00 pm. Check the complete schedule for Class 12th practical examination in the table below:
|Date||First Sitting (9:45 am to 1:00 pm)||Second Sitting (1:45 pm to 5:00 pm)|
|January 11 to 15, 2018||Physics (ISc)||Agriculture (ISc), Geography (IA), Trade I (Vocational)|
|January 16 to 21, 2018||Chemistry (ISc), Music (IA)||Psychology (IA), Trade II (Vocational)|
|January 22 to 24, 2018||Biology (ISc), EPS (ICom)||YPE (IA), Trade III (Vocational)|
|January 25, 2018||CSC (ISc, IA, ICom)||MWT (ISc, IA, ICom)|
Admit Card: Click Here to download the BSEB Class 12th Practical Exam Admit Card 2018.
How to Download the Admit Card for Practical Examination by the School?
The admit card can be downloaded by simply following the instructions given below.
- Click on the link given above to download the admit card/
- Enter User ID and Password and submit the details by clicking on “Login” button
- On submitting the details, the school authorities should download and take a print out of the admit card.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
The BSEB Class 12th Practical Exam 2018 Admit Card will consist of the following details:
- Name of the student
- School Name
- Roll Number
- Practical Exam Date and timings
- Address for the Practical Examination
How to retrieve Password?
In case if the authority does not remember the password, it can be retrieved by simply following the instructions given below.
- Click Here to retrieve the Password.
- Next, the candidate need to click on Forgot Password link on the Intermediate Login Page
- Enter your User name in the given field.
- Submit it by clicking on Send Button.
What to do in case if there is any mistake/ error in the admit card?
After receiving the admit card from the respective schools, the candidate must ensure that the details given by them at the time of registration is same as that given in the admit card. If there is some error in the detail given in the admit card, the students can rectify them online. Also, they may contact the Board authorities at the following:
Telephone Numbers: 0612-2232257,0612-2232227,0612-2232239, 0612-2222513,
Or you can also email at: [email protected]
Important Information for the candidates
- The students can submit any error or mistake in the detail printed on the admit card, if there is any, from December 12, 2017 to January 02, 2018.
- The school authorities after downloading the admit card, will inform the students so that they can collect them.
- From this year onwards, to keep a check on unfair marking in practical exams, the Board has decided to end the system of the home centre for practical examinations.
- Hence the practical exams will be held in other centres which will be allotted by the district magistrate. Also, the external examiners will be the teachers from the respective centres while the internal examiners will be the specific subject teachers from the student’s school.
- Keep your projects and assignments complete and ready.
- For the viva, the students should know the basic of the concept of the concerned subject. Most importantly, the student should know well his/her project as the examiner will ask questions related to the project done by the candidate.
- Note down the formulas, as in this way it will be easy to revise them.
- For the students who will be appearing for Chemistry Practical, they must be familiar with the salts as one of the questions in the practical exam will be of identifying the salt.
About the Board
The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) is established for holding and conducting an examination at the end of the Secondary School stage, for prescribing course of studies for such examination and for carrying out such other objects and duties as may be considered necessary for the purpose as stated in the Act, Rules and Regulations of the Board.
Click Here to Bookmark to stay updated regarding Bihar 12th Result after examination.