Bihar Board 12th Physics Model Paper 2022 – Bihar School Education Board (BSEB) has released Bihar Board 12th Physics Model Paper online. Students can download from the official website of Bihar Board, biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in, or from the direct link given on the page below. The need for BSEB model question papers is more than ever right now, as the exams close in more and more on the students. The Bihar Board has released a sample question paper for the candidates to understand the marking scheme and the question paper pattern for the upcoming exams. It is extremely necessary and highly suggested for the students to practice these sample papers because it can give them a fair idea of what exactly to expect in the question paper and how to write the answers in the most mark-fetching way possible. More details on Bihar Board Class 12 Physics Model Paper is given in the page below.
Bihar Board 12th Physics Model Paper 2022
The model question papers can be used by the students to revise and self-assess the topics that they have covered so far. It also helps the students to know about the question paper and the evaluation pattern which will help them in writing their papers in the best way possible. Sample papers are a very important part of and should be included in the preparation for upcoming examinations. Especially, in a subject like Physics, model papers can help a lot for better preparation of answers.
How to download Bihar Board Class 12 Physics Model Paper 2022?
To download BSEB Bihar Board Class 12 Physics model paper 2022 online, students may follow the instructions given below.
1st Step: Visit the official website of the Bihar Board or click on the direct link on the page above.
2nd Step: On the homepage of the website, under the ‘What’s new’ section, find and click on the link for the Physics mode paper.
3rd Step: As soon as you click on the link, the model paper will release in pdf format.
4th Step: Students can download or take a printout of the model paper for exam preparation.
Also Check: Bihar Board 12th Result 2022
BSEB Class 12 Physics Marking Scheme 2022
In order to prepare for Bihar Board Class 12 Physics exam, it is important that students should be well-aware of the marking scheme. Check the marks distribution in Physics paper for Intermediate students from the table below.
|Magnetic effect of Current and Magnetism||08|
|Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating current||08|
|Dual Nature of Matter||04|
|Atoms and Nuclei||06|
Important Questions for BSEB Inter Physics Exam 2022
The syllabus for Bihar Board Class 12 Physics is very vast. Now, that only a day is left for preparation, students can take a look at a few important topics which they should revise to ace the exam.
- With the help of a mean and labeled diagram explain the working principle of a transformer. Mention different types of losses in a transformer?
- Explain Biot-Savart law. With its help derive an expression for the magnetic field at any point on the axis of a current carrying circular loop?
- What do you mean by Photoelectric effect? State and derive Einstein’s Photoelectric equation?
- State and explain refraction through convex spherical surfaces.
- With the help of a mean and labeled diagram explain the construction, working principle, and sensitivity of a moving coil galvanometer? Mention its conversion into ammeter & voltmeter.
- Define parallel plate capacitor. Explain its construction and working principle of the parallel plate capacitor. Derive an expression for its capacitance?
- Verify laws of reflection or laws of refraction on the basis of Huygen’s wave theory?
- Give postulates of Bohr’s theory. Explain the hydrogen spectrum on the basis of Bohr’s theory.
- Define a nuclear fission reaction. Mention its nuclear reaction which takes place in a nuclear reactor?
- Calculate the frequency associated with a photon of energy 3.3 × 10–20 J.
- Calculate the radius of a nucleus of mass number 8.
- State and explain different types of Telescope. With the help of a neat and labeled diagram, explain the working and magnifying power of an Astronomical telescope?
- Deduce an expression for a parallel plate capacitor with a dielectric slab?
- Define “nuclear reactor” Discuss its different components with their functions. Draw a labeled diagram also.
- What is the dl-Broglie wavelength associated with an electron, accelerated through a potential difference of 100 volts?
- An astronomical telescope having a magnifying power of 8 consists of two thin lenses 45 cm apart. Find the focal length of the lenses.
- Discuss common transistor biasing in the case of the p-n-p transistor. Discuss its characteristics curve and current amplification factor?
- What do you mean by Wheatstone bridge? Discuss its balanced condition?
- Deduce Prism equation and find the expression for minimum deviation produced by a prism?
- Calculate the resistance of two coils if their equivalent resistance in series and parallel are respectively 18 ohms and 4 ohms.
How to use Bihar Board Physics Sample Paper 2022?
Students must practice all the questions that are given in the sample paper and then self-assess their answers by checking from the official answer key provided by BSEB. Sample papers help in:
- Knowing the marking scheme.
- Knowing the paper pattern.
Regular practice, mock assessments and sticking to the syllabus will help the students to score the maximum marks possible and pass the examination with flying colors
Going through the important questions mentioned above will also help in the best preparation.
NCERT books should be thoroughly solved and revised for the best practice, and help from some qualified reference books can be taken for further insight and the best result.
Importance of BSEB Physics Class 12th Sample Paper 2022?
Students should practice using the sample paper 2022 because of the following reasons:
- Sample papers provide a fair idea of the marking scheme of the actual question paper.
- Students can benefit from sample papers as they act as an additional practice paper which will make the concepts clearer as it is a great source for students to get to know their weak areas in the particular subject.
- While solving the sample papers, students can get acquainted with the real questions that are asked in the examination.
FAQs on Bihar Board Physics Model Paper 2022
Ans. The Bihar Board Class 12 Physics exam will be held on February 2, 2022, in Shift 1.
Ans. You can download the model paper from the official website of the Bihar Board or from the direct link on the page above.
Ans. Yes, the board has reduced the syllabus for class 12 up to 30%. The model papers released online have been prepared as per the revised syllabus.
Ans. BSEB 12th Physics paper consists of 50% objective type questions, and 50% subjective type-questions.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.