Bihar Board 12th History Model Paper 2022– Bihar Board 12th History Model Papers 2022 has been released by Bihar School Education Board (BSEB). Students preparing for history Inter exams must practice the official model papers to get an idea of the pattern of questions. The official model paper for History can be downloaded from the official webpage of Bihar Board– biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in. Solving BSEB 12th History model paper 2022 will make the students familiar with the marking scheme and number of questions. Scroll down the page to get more details about the BSEB 12th Class history model paper 2022.
Bihar Board 12th History Model Paper 2022
Solving the Model papers within the stipulated time will certainly help students in improving problem-solving speed. Students can download the BSEB History Intermediate Questions Paper 2022 pdf from the below-given links.
How to download Bihar Board 12th History Model Paper 2022 ?
Students can follow the steps given below to download the Bihar Board 12th History Sample Papers. Downloading sample papers from the official webpage do not require students to log in to the official website. Model paper for all the streams is released together on the official website.
Step 1- Visit the official Bihar Board website by clicking on the link provided on the page
Step 2- This link will lead you to the homepage of the BSEB website. Scroll down the page and find the link that reads “Circulars”.
Step 3- As circulars are updated regularly, there will be a number of links, Find the link for “History model paper” and click on it.
Step 4- As soon as the link is clicked, the History model paper will be displayed on the screen and students can download the same in a PDF format for later use.
Bihar Board History Exam Pattern 2022
The BSEB 12th History theory examination will be executed for a total of 3 hours and 15 minutes. The History question paper will have 2 sections consisting of multiple-choice questions carrying 1 mark each and short- long theory-based questions Check the table below to know more about the exam pattern.
|Medium of Instruction||Both Hindi/English|
|No of MCQ’s question||50 question ( 1 mark each) 50*1=50|
|Short questions||15 questions (2 marks each ) 15*3=30 marks|
|Long Theory-based questions||5 question (4 marks) 5*4=20|
|Total Question||55 questions need to be answered|
|No of Section||2 sections( A and B)|
|Total Theory marks||100 marks|
|Practical Exam Marks||no practical|
|Grand total||100 Marks|
Important Instruction on Bihar Board History Exam 2022
Students must read the instructions carefully to avoid further problems. Carefully read the number of questions that need to be answered to save your precious time during the examination.
- Candidates must enter Question Booklet Serial No. (10 Digits) in the OMR Answer Sheet.
- Candidates are required to give answers in their own words as far as practicable.
- Figures in the right hand margin shows full marks of each question
- 15 minutes of additional time will be provided for the candidates to read the question paper carefully.
- The question paper booklet will have two sections : Section-A and Section-B
- In Section-A, there are 100 objective type questions, out of which any 50 questions are to be answered.
- If more than 50 questions are answered, then only first 50 will be evaluated.
- Darken the circle with blue / black ball pen against the correct option on the OMR Answer Sheet provided.
- Do not use Whitener / liquid / blade / nail etc on OMR Answer Sheet r else the result will be invalid.
- Section-B contains 30 Short answer type questions. Each carries 2 marks, out of which any 15 questions are to be answered.
- There will be 8 long answer type questions out of which any 4 questions are to be answered.
How to Use Bihar Board 12th History Sample Paper 2022 to Prepare for Exam?
To score well in the 12th examination is a dream of all the students. Below are a few tips that students can follow while going through the History sample papers.
- Before going through the Sample papers student must be well versed with all the History Syllabus
- First solve the History sample paper on your own and then mark them using the marking scheme provided.
- It is advised the sample paper should be answered under assistance of school faculties. Clear your doubts thoroughly, and dont leave any stone unturned.
- Solving of model test papers is extremely important as it helps in self evaluation of candidate’s level of preparation.
- Analyze the qusetion paper and understand the weightage of different unit. Prepare and focus accordingly.
- Practice map Making and solving questions related to them.
Importance of BSEB 12th Sample Papers 2022
Sample paper/ model paper is a replica of the actual examination pattern thus students’ performance in this paper gives a glimpse of the actual examination result. Sample paper provides candidates an idea about the pattern of examination and the types of questions that will be asked. It also teaches time management for the actual examination. Model papers are an excellent way to revise the entire History syllabus. All those candidates who solve the model paper honestly will know their strengths and weaknesses.
FAQs on Bihar Board 12th History Model Paper 2022
Ans- Students can find the Bihar Board 12th History sample paper 2022 from the official website of BSEB.
Ans- Maximum marks for the Bihar Board History theory examination are 100 marks.
Ans- The Bihar Board 12th Examinations 2022 will begin in February-March 2022.
Ans- Bihar Board 12th History Sample papers 2022 was released on the official BSEB website on 16th December 2021. Students can download these papers whenever they want.
Ans- BSEB officials allow 3 hours 15 minutes for students to complete the Bihar Board 12th Examination 2022. 15 minutes are provided for reading.
Ans- According to the BSEB history model paper 2022, there will be 40 MCQ-based questions.
Ans- Yes, there will be a map question in the Bihar Board History exam.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.