BBOSE 12th Admit Card June 2020 will be available online at the login. So, if you are looking for the same then have a complete information here. Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination (BBOSE) will release the class 12th admit card officially on its website – bbose.org. While students will also able to download their admit card directly through the link provided here. BBOSE 12th Admit Card June 2020 will be available by the month of July. To download the admit card students need the login credentials such as the enrollment number and the date of birth. To know Bihar Open School 12th Admit Card 2020 in detail check the content below.
BBOSE 12th Admit Card June 2020
Bihar open board conducts the exams annually in the month of June as well as the month of December. So, here we are with the details of the admit card for June session. Last year Bihar open board has issued the admit card for class 12th on July 08 and the exams held from July 17. Thus, keeping in mind the previous year data we are expecting the similar schedule for the session June 2020. Now, to know the important dates check the table given below.
|BBOSE 12th Admit Card June 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Exam Date||3rd week of Jul 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of your BBOSE class 12th admit card June 2020 Click Here
How To Download Bihar Open School 12th Admit Card 2020
- VITEEE 2020 Registration Open
- UPES Dehradun Application Form
- NMIMS NPAT Registration
Bihar open board releases the admit card at the individual login. Thus, to check and download it students need to follow certain steps as given below.
1st Step- Firstly, click on the link of the admit card available on this page. Or visit its official website to check the availability of the admit card.
2nd Step- As you click on the link a login window opens on your screen.
3rd Step- Here students need to submit their enrollment number and the date of birth in the space provided.
4th Step- After this, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
5th Step- Now, your BBOSE class 12th admit card appear on the screen.
6th Step- Check out the details mentioned on your admit card carefully and download it for the exam day.
Details Mentioned On BBOSE Class 10th Admit Card 2020
Here we are with the details mentioned on your admit card. So, have a look at the points as discussed below.
- Examination Name
- Board Name
- Respective Class
- Name of Student
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Enrollment Number
- List of Subjects
- Exam Dates
- Exam Timings
- Reporting Timings
- Exam Centre Details
- List of Important Instructions
Some Important Instructions – Know Here
While downloading the admit card and check out the information mentioned on it it is advised to go through the important instructions listed at the botton of the admit card. So, here we are with some of the important points check out from below.
- Students appearing for the exams are advised not to forget to carry the admit card to the respective exam centre.
- Check all the details mentioned on your admit card carefully.
- If there is any discrepancy found then contact your respective exam authority on time.
- The exam timings and the reporting timings mentioned on the admit card. So. it is advisable to reach your respective exam centre on time without any delay.
- At the same time, do not forget to carry all the prerequisites along with you such as your geometry box, medicines, water bottle etc.
- Electronic items such as mobile phones, calculator, smartwatches etc are not allowed to carry inside the exam hall.
- Any misconduct not get accepted by the board. This may result in the cancellation of the exam as well.
Official Website: bbose.org
All The Best!
Do share your views and queries through your comments in the box provided below!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.