BBOSE 10th Admit Card December 2019 has been released. So, all the students appearing in the January exams can download their admit card. Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination (BBOSE) has released the 10th admit card on its official website- bbose.org. The direct link to download BBOSE 10th Admit Card December 2019 has been provided on this page. The students need to submit their enrollment number and date of birth to download BBOSE Admit Card 2019. Scroll down the page to know more.
BBOSE 10th Admit Card December 2019
Admit card or hall ticket is a very crucial document on the day of examination. Bihar Open board releases admit card for the sessions separately. Last year, the Bihar board released the class 10 admit card on December 28. While this year, the admit card is available one day earlier. Now, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding class 10 admit card.
|BBOSE 10th Admit Card December 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||27 Dec 2019|
|Dates of Examination||03 Jan – 13 Jan 2020|
Admit card: To check and download your BBOSE 10th Admit Card December 2019 Click Here
How to Attain Bihar Open Admit Card 2019
Unlike previous years, Bihar open board has released the admit card on its official website. As discussed earlier, it is a very important document on the day of the exam. But before that, students need to download it from the official website. Here, we have discussed the steps for downloading class 10 admit card. You can follow the same to download yours.
Step.1- Firstly, click on the link provided on the page. This way, you will reach the official website of Bihar Open board.
Step.2- Now, you will see a login page in front of you. On the login page, you need to fill the required login details such as enrollment number and date of birth.
Step.3- After filling the details, click on the Submit button.
Step.4- Your admit card will appear on the screen. You can check and download it for future use.
Importance Of Bihar Open Admit card 2019
As discussed earlier, the admit card is a very important document on the day of examination. In order to appear in the board exams, the student needs to carry the admit card along with them. An invigilator is appointed at the entrance of every exam centre. The appointed person will make sure that no student enters the exam hall without having the admit card. Or else they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. The list of details mentioned on the admit card is as follows:
- Type of Examination
- Roll Number of the Student
- Enrollment Number
- Date of Birth
- Parent’s Name
- Name of Exam Centre
- Code of Centre
- Time of Examination
- Date of Examination
- List of Subjects
- Subject Code
- Other Important Instructions
General Instructions For Examination
Before appearing in the exams, the students need to keep in mind some of the general instructions. Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the general instructions which should be kept in mind.
- Before leaving your place, make sure that you carry each and every important document required in the exam.
- Always make it a habit of reaching the exam centre at least half an hour before the exam time. However, no student is allowed to enter after the start time.
- During the exam, no student is allowed to talk to a fellow candidate. You need to take permission from the invigilator first to communicate.
- No electronic gadget or unnecessary stationery is allowed in the exam centre. If found any, it will be kept outside the exam hall.
- Any student found using unfair means practices will not be allowed to give the exam. However, strict actions from the concerned authority will be taken.
- No student is allowed to leave the exam centre before the end time.
- Students need to make sure that they handover the answer sheet to the invigilator before leaving the exam hall.
Official Website: bbose.org
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.