Assam HSLC Compartmental Time Table 2018 has been released by the board. The exams will start from July 21, 2018, and will end on July 25, 2018. So, now the students who had applied for the compartmental exams can check the timetable. This is a second chance given by the board to the students who did not pass the examination. So by giving the examination student can improve their score and even achieve good marks. To grab the opportunity you are required to download the timetable. Read the full article to avail the complete information about SEBA Supplementary Exam Routine 2018.
Assam HSLC Compartmental Time Table 2018
The students who are aspiring for the examinations need to check the timetable. To know more about the examination student can view the table from below. The table contains all the important dates of SEBA HSLC supplementary examinations 2018.
|Assam HSLC Compartmental Examination||Important Dates|
|Assam HSLC Compartment Applications||Closed|
|Starting of Examinations||21 Jul 2018|
|Result Declaration||25 Jul 2018|
Time Table: To check and download the Assam HSLC compartment application forms Click Here.
Know Assam HSLC Compartmental Time Table 2018
Assam HSLC Compartmental Time Table 2018 has been announced by SEBA board. Students who have got compartment can have a look at the timetable mentioned below. Board will conduct the compartment examinations for the following subjects.
How to Download the Assam HSLC Compartment Time Table 2018?
Students waiting for the Timetable will be able to download it from this page as soon as the board will release it. The board will release the timetable in July. So visit our website regularly to download the timetable. We have provided below the steps to download the timetable, read them carefully.
- First of all, visit the official website i.e. sebaonline.org.
- Click on the ” HSLC Compartment Timetable 2018″ link present on the homepage of the official website.
- The timetable will appear on the screen and will be in pdf format.
- Download the timetable and check your examination dates.
Assam HSLC Compartment Application Forms
SEBA HSLC Supplementary 2018 Application forms are available online. Students who wish to apply for examination can fill it. It is important to note that students can fill out the application form only through their respective schools. Application filled individually by the candidate will not be accepted. Students have to visit their respective schools and apply for the compartment exams.
How to Apply for SEBA HSLC Compartment Examination 2018?
Many Assam class 10th students want to improve their score. They all can do so by giving supplementary exams. For it, they need to fill the application form. So for filling the application form students should know the steps. In order to help the students, we have given below the steps. Read the steps carefully to fill the application form.
- Visit the official website of the board i.e. sebaonline.org.
- After that, you will see the “HSLC/AHM examination( Compartmental) Form Fill up portal 2018” link. This link will appear on the left corner of the website. Click on it.
- As you click a new page will appear on your screen. Here mentioned that to apply for the compartment exams you need to visit your respective schools.
- At last, make the payment and apply successfully.
- Once your application is received by the board, you are eligible to appear for the Assam board compartment examinations.
About the Board
The Secondary Education Board of Assam (SEBA) was formed on January 29, 1962. The board imparts school education and conducts examination for the same. It ensures the quality of education provided in the state. Its headquarters are in Guwahati. The aim of the board is to regulate, govern, supervise and develop the education in the state.
We wish good luck to all the students who will appear for the compartment examinations. Hope you all score well this time. Prepare well for the examination and give your best.
Best Wishes from Aglasem Team!