Assam HS Vocational Part 2 Exam Routine 2018 – The Assam Higher Secondary Education Council, has released the timetable for HS Vocational Part 2 Time Table 2018. The HS Final Exam Routine 2018 (Vocational Stream), consist of the Date & Day of the exam, Timings of the exam, Subject name. The candidate should note down the exam routine or take a print out of it and appear for the exam for the respective subject as per the schedule mentioned on it. The exam for HS Vocational Final Exam 2018 will begin from February 23 and ends on March 21, 2018. Candidates can check more details regarding the Assam HS Vocational Part 2 Exam Routine 2018 in the article below,
Latest: The final exam routine for HS Vocational Part 2 exam 2018 has been released. The candidate can check the same in the table below.
Assam HS Vocational Part 2 Exam Routine 2018
Assam Board conducts the exam is held in two sessions, however, no exam for HS Vocational will be conducted in the morning session. All the exams are held in afternoon session from 01:30 PM to 04:30 PM. Candidates can check the complete timetable below.
|Name of the Subject||Date and Day|
|English||23 Feb 2018|
|General Foundation Course||27 Feb 2018|
|Elective Paper-4||07 Mar 2018|
|Modern Indian Languages/ Alternative English||12 Mar 2018|
|Elective Paper-5||15 Mar 2018|
|Elective Paper-6||21 Mar 2018|
Time Table: Click Here to download the complete timetable for Assam HS Vocational Part 2 exam.
Important Instructions for the Candidate
Candidates should make note of the following important instructions:
- The examination will be of 50 Marks.
- Papers on Modern Indian Languages Subjects / Alternative English and English of this Stream are same as those of Modern Indian Languages / Alternative English and English of the Higher Secondary Final Examination (Arts/Science & Commerce Streams).
- A Candidate under this Stream may offer Languages Subject / Alternative English or English. However, a candidate may offer both the MIL subject / Alternative English and English and in such case, the marks secured (in which his/her performance is better) will be taken into account determining results.
What to Carry and Not to Carry to the Exam Hall
The candidates are allowed bring inside the following in the exam center:
- Admit Card for the exam – This is the most important document which the candidate should bring along on the day of the examination.
- Stationary Items – It is always advised to the students to bring their own stationary items for the examination.
- A Clear Clipboard – Candidates should bring clear clipboard for the exam. There shall be some scenario where the allotted desk shall be uneven, so to avoid any such scene it is advisable to bring a clipboard with yourself.
The candidates are not allowed to bring the following items:
- Any electronic device such as Mobile Phone, Digital Watches, Calculator, etc.
- Any valuable items such as gold ring as the authorities will not be responsible in case of any misplace of any such item.
- The candidate is not allowed to bring the notes, book, guides, formulas, etc inside the examination hall.
Click Here to Bookmark & Stay Updated regarding Assam HS Exam Result 2018 after exams.
How to Prepare for the exam?
Since only a month is left for the exam, the candidate should have the preparation strategy sorted. Here are few tips for preparing for the exam:
- Avoid last minute preparation – Most of the students tend to study and prepare well for only those subjects or topics which they are quite good at and are easy for them. The difficult ones are kept to be prepared a day or two before the exam. However, the distribution of questions will be easy to moderate to difficult. The candidate should give equal importance to each subject and each topic.
- Manage the time- It is important that the student should manage the time before and during the examination. Let’s begin with before the examination. Study for a maximum of 3-4 hours but during these hours, be focused. Take a break in between for at least 2-3 hours and get back to studying or revision. Like this, you can manage your time well.
- Solve Previous Year Questions Papers- For better revision, it is advised to solve the previous year question papers. The student can also solve last 05 or 10 years question paper. The strategy should be that by the first week before the exam, the candidate should only revise the topics.