Assam HS Exam Routine 2019: Students who will be giving the Assam class 12th exam in 2019 will be happy to hear that the board will soon release the Assam HS Exam Routine 2019. The notification regarding the exams will be released first on the official website i.e. ahsec.nic.in. For the last session, the board conducted the examinations from February 23 to March 22, 2018. The examinations were held in 2 shifts i.e. in the morning and evening session. Students were given 3 hours to complete the exams. It is expected that this session too, the board will conduct the examination in the month of March. Further, students can follow the page for the recent notifications.
Assam HS Exam Routine 2019
In 2018 board conducted the examination in 2 timing slots i.e. in morning and evening. The morning session was from 9:00 AM to 12 noon. While exams for the evening session were conducted from 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM. However, we assume the same to happen this time but the board has not released any notification regarding it. Students can have look at the table given below to know the expected dates of the class 12th 2019 exams.
|Assam HS Exam Routine 2019||Important Dates|
|Beginning of the exams||3rd week of February 2019|
|Ending of the exams||3rd week of March 2019|
Time Table: The Students will be able to Download AHSEC Higher Secondary Routine 2019 from the official website: ahsec.nic.in
How to Download the AHSEC Higher Secondary Routine 2019?
Students who will appear for the exams will require the Assam HS Exam Routine 2019. So, to lessen the stress of students the board will release it before time. As soon as the board release the exam dates students have to gear up for the preparations. So, to avoid last minute rush students should start their preparations from beginning only. Now here in this section, we provide you the steps to access the timetable, read them carefully.
- Visit the official website of the board i.e. ahsec.nic.in.
- It will lead you to the homepage of the website.
- Thereafter, on the homepage, you will see the recent notifications.
- Click on the HS Exam Routine 2019.
- A new page consisting of the exam dates will appear on the screen.
- Check the dates carefully and lastly download it as per your convenience.
Assam HS Exam Routine 2019: List of Subjects 📚
The AHSEC Higher Secondary Routine 2019 consists of various subjects whose exams are conducted by the board. Hence, it is essential for each student to check their subject. So, we have provided below the list of subjects, for clearing all your confusions have a look at them.
- Business Studies
- Home Science
- Advance Languages
- Economic Geography
- Political Science
- Modern Indian Languages
- Alternative English
- Logic & Philosophy
- Sattriya Dance
- Advance Sanskrit
- Commercial Mathematics & Statistics
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Fine Arts
- Multimedia & Web Technology
- Salesmanship & Advertising
- Computer Science & Application
👩🏾🎓 Assam HS Exam Routine 2019: What to Do & What not to do? 👨🏾🎓
We have made an attempt through this page to sort out all their problems. As the students can not focus on their studies if they feel stressed out. So, here we are with some do’s and dont’s for the exams which will help the students to understand the mechanism of the exams. Read all the keynotes carefully and remember them for your marks.
- Set a proper timetable for your studies and prepare well for the exams.
- Do meditation and light exercises which boosts up your memory and make you calm.
- Eat healthy food and be health conscious to stay away from diseases.
- Read past year papers and practice sample papers to help you in your preparations.
- Remeber to carry all your documents and stationery items at the time of exams.
- Try to reach the exam centre before time i.e. 15 minutes in order to adjust to the environment.
- A student should not ignore any topic while preparing for exams as it will lead to the loss of marks.
- Usually, students do not look at the timetable carefully and unknowingly they prepare for another subject. It further, leads to anxiety and stress in the candidates.
- They must not bring prohibited items like mobile phones, electronic gadgets etc in the exam hall.
- Students should not waste their time on writing 2 marks question for 1 page, for it, they must look at the marking scheme of the question paper.
We hope that you all perform well in the exams. Good luck for your future and preparations. If you have any query please feel free to ask in the comments section.