Assam HS Exam Routine 2019 – AHSEC Higher Secondary Routine 2019 has been revised. There are some changes to the routine. So, all the students of class 12th from Assam board can now download their revised routine from here. Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) has released the HS routine 2019 officially on its website- ahsec.nic.in. As per the schedule, the exams will conduct from February 12, 2019, to March 14, 2019. Apart from this, the examinations will conduct in two sessions i.e Morning and Afternoon session. Assam HS Exam Routine 2019 is available in the pdf format. The practical exams will begin from January 11 to January 30, 2019. Now, for more details have a look at the content below.
Assam HS Exam Routine 2019
Subjects with 30 marks weightage have the examination timing from 9:00 am to 10:30 am and for second slot 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm. While subjects with 50 marks weightage have the examination timing from 9:00 am to 11:00 am and for second slot 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm. Students can have a look at the table given below to know the dates of the class 12th 2019 exams.
|Date and Day||Subject Name
(Morning Slot- 9:00 am- 12:00 pm)
(Afternoon Slot- 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm)
|12 Feb 2019
|14 Feb 2019
|15 Feb 2019
|General Foundation Course’Il** *(Voc)||Chemistry|
|16 Feb 2019
|Advance Languages */ Arabic/ Persian/ Sanskrit|
|18 Feb 2019
|Physics/ AccountancY/ Political Science/ Electiae Paper’IV*** (Voc)|
|21 Feb 2019
|Mathematics||Advance Sanskrit/ Elective Paper’V* * * (V o c)|
|23 Feb 2019
|Education/ Commercial Mathematics & Statistics||IT/ ITeS **/ Retail Trade **|
|25 Feb 2019
|Modern Indian Languages*/ Alternative English|
|27 Feb 2019
|Logic & Philosophy/ Psychology/ Insurance||Biology/ Fine Arts**|
|28 Feb 2019
|Elective Paper- VI* * * (Voc)|
|01 Mar 2019
|02 Mar 2019
|Music (Group A) **||Home Science|
|05 Mar 2019
|Computer Science & Application||Entrepreneurship Development|
|07 Mar 2019
|Geography/ Geology/ Banking||Multimedia & Web Technology|
|09 Mar 2019
|Anthropology/ Sociology/ Salesmanship & Advertising||Music (Group B) **|
|12 Mar 2019
|14 Mar 2019
|Biotechnology/ History/ Economic Geography||Music (Group C)**|
Note: Check out the details added to the subjects with ** and ***. For this take the preview of the entire timetable attached below.
Time Table: To Download your AHSEC Higher Secondary Routine 2019 online Click Here.
How to Download the AHSEC Higher Secondary Routine 2019?
Students who will appear for the exams will require the Assam HS Exam Routine 2019. So, to lessen the stress of students the board will release it before time. As soon as the board release the exam dates students have to gear up for the preparations. So, to avoid last minute rush students should start their preparations from beginning only. Now here in this section, we provide you with the steps to access the timetable, read them carefully.
- Visit the official website of the board i.e. ahsec.nic.in.
- It will lead you to the homepage of the website.
- Thereafter, on the homepage, you will see the recent notifications.
- Click on the HS Exam Routine 2019.
- A new page consisting of the exam dates will appear on the screen.
- Check the dates carefully and lastly download it as per your convenience.
Assam HS Exam Routine 2019: List of Subjects 📚
The AHSEC Higher Secondary Routine 2019 consists of various subjects whose exams are conducted by the board. Hence, it is essential for each student to check their subject. So, we have provided below the list of subjects, for clearing all your confusions have a look at them.
- Business Studies
- Home Science
- Advance Languages
- Economic Geography
- Political Science
- Modern Indian Languages
- Alternative English
- Logic & Philosophy
- Sattriya Dance
- Advance Sanskrit
- Commercial Mathematics & Statistics
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Fine Arts
- Multimedia & Web Technology
- Salesmanship & Advertising
- Computer Science & Application
Important Instruction Related to Assam HS Exam Routine 2019
The candidates can check the important instructions for Assam HS Routine 2019 in this section. You can check all the related points here. To do so, you can go through the points given below:
- First of all, the candidates must download the time table from the official website.
- After downloading it, you can take the printout of it and paste it on your room’s wall.
- Check the exam routine once within two days to get the knowledge of the exam date and the respective subjects.
- Read the Assam HS Routine 2019 carefully and differentiate the various exam dates.
- Candidates can do the revision of the various subjects on the basis of the time table.
👩🏾🎓 Assam HS Exam Routine 2019: What to Do & What not to do? 👨🏾🎓
We have made an attempt through this page to sort out all their problems. As the students can not focus on their studies if they feel stressed out. So, here we are with some do’s and dont’s for the exams which will help the students to understand the mechanism of the exams. Read all the keynotes carefully and remember them for your marks.
- Set a proper timetable for your studies and prepare well for the exams.
- Do meditation and light exercises which boosts up your memory and make you calm.
- Eat healthy food and be health conscious to stay away from diseases.
- Read past year papers and practice sample papers to help you in your preparations.
- Remeber to carry all your documents and stationery items at the time of exams.
- Try to reach the exam centre before time i.e. 15 minutes in order to adjust to the environment.
- A student should not ignore any topic while preparing for exams as it will lead to the loss of marks.
- Usually, students do not look at the timetable carefully and unknowingly they prepare for another subject. It further, leads to anxiety and stress in the candidates.
- They must not bring prohibited items like mobile phones, electronic gadgets etc in the exam hall.
- Students should not waste their time on writing 2 marks question for 1 page, for it, they must look at the marking scheme of the question paper.
Official Website: ahsec.nic.in
We hope that you all perform well in the exams. Good luck for your future and preparations. If you have any query please feel free to ask in the comments section.