Assam HS Admit Card 2020 has been issued in an offline mode on January 07, 2020. As per the official notification, the centre-in-charge of HS exam have to collect the admit card from the head quarter college/ institutions. After this, the students have to collect their Assam HS Admit Card 2020 from their respective schools. Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) has released the admit card notification on its official website- ahsec.nic.in. Scroll down the page to know more about AHSEC Admit Card 2020.
Assam HS Admit Card 2020
Assam board is going to conduct HS exams in the second week of February. Before this, the admit card to all the desired students is issued. Last year, the admit card for class 12 students was out on January 30. While this year, the board has released the admit card 23 days earlier. Now, before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding class 12 admit card.
|Assam HS Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||07 Jan 2020|
|Exam Dates||12 Feb- 14 Mar 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of your Assam HS Admit Card 2020 Click Here
Steps For Obtaining AHSEC Admit Card 2020
Assam board has released the admit card in an offline mode. Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps to obtain the admit card. The students can follow the same to obtain theirs.
Step.1- Firstly, students need to visit their respective schools.
Step.2- Once you have attained the admit card, check all the details present on it carefully.
Step.3- If there is any mistake in the admit card, contact the concerned authority.
Step.4- Now, take your admit card along with you. Do not forget to carry it on all days of examination.
Assam HS Admit Card 2020: Know Details Here
Admit card consists of personal, educational and test centre related information. Here, in this session, we have discussed the list of details present on the admit card. The students can have a look at it.
- Conducting Body Name
- Name of Examination
- Student’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Test Centre Details
- List of Subjects
- Subject Code
- Photograph of the Student
- Student’s Signature
- Some Important Instructions
Important Instructions For Examination
The students need to keep in mind some of the important instructions during the examination period. The instructions are as follows:
- Before leaving for the exam, the students need to make sure that they are carrying all the important documents required at the time of verification.
- Students need to corporate with the test centre staff at the time of document verification and frisking.
- No family member or friends of the applicant are allowed inside the exam centre.
- Students can not write anything on the question paper or on the seat alloted to them.
- Without the permission of invigilator, the students can not communicate with fellow students inside/ outside the exam hall.
- Mobile phones, digital watches, or any kind of electronic gadget other than calculator are not allowed in the exam centre.
- Students can not use any kind of abusive language inside the exam centre.
- Any student found coming to the exam centre under the influence of alcoholic drinks or drugs will not be allowed to give the exam. Strict actions will be taken against the student.
- No student is allowed to change the seat allotted to them without the permission of the invigilator.
- The respective answer scripts of the students have to be submitted to the invigilator before leaving the exam centre.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the commonly asked questions from the students related to the admit card. The students can have a look at it below.
Ques.1- When will the admit card be released?
Ans.1- The admit card for the class 12 students will be released by the month of February 2020 expectedly.
Ques.2- How can we have access to the admit card?
Ans.2- Assam board releases the admit card in an offline mode. The students need to visit their respective schools to attain the admit card.
Ques.3- What to do if there is any mistake in the admit card?
Ans.3- Once the students will attain their admit card, it is advised to check the details carefully. If you find any error, contact the school authority immediately and get the corrections done before starting of exam.
Ques.4- What all documents are required on the day of examination?
Ans.4- On the day of the examination, it is important for the students to carry their admit card. Along with the admit card, the students also need to carry their registration card as well.
Ques.5- When will the higher secondary exams take place?
Ans.5- Higher secondary exams are going to take place from February 12 to March 14, 2020.
Official Website: ahsec.nic.in
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubts regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.