Are you searching for Assam HS Admit Card 2020? If yes, then check here. Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) is expected to release class 12 admit card in the month of January 2020. AHSEC Admit Card 2020 is released at the school login. Assam board releases the notification regarding the same on its official website- ahsec.nic.in. As per the previous year information, the school heads have to collect the admit cards of the desired students from the board’s office. So, the students have to attain their Assam HS Admit Card 2020 from their respective schools. To know more about the class 12 admit card, go through the entire page.
Latest: Assam Board will be issuing the AHSEC Admit Card 2020 in the fourth week of January 2020 expectedly.
Assam HS Admit Card 2020
Last year, the admit card for class 12 students was out on January 30. Therefore, we are expecting that the same schedule will be followed this year too. Admit card is a very vital document on the day of examination. Without having it, the students will not be able to enter the exam centre. Now, before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding class 12 admit card.
|AHSEC Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Exam Dates||Jan 2020|
|Exam Dates||Feb- Mar 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of Assam HS Admit Card 2020 Click Here
Steps For Attaining AHSEC Admit Card 2020
Before appearing in the exams, it is very important for the students to have access to their admit card. Without the admit card, the invigilator will not allow the student to enter the exam centre. Since, Assam board releases admit card offline. The students need to visit their respective schools to get it. here, we have discussed the steps for attaining the admit card. You can follow the same to attain yours.
Step.1- Firstly, students need to visit their respective schools.
Step.2- After reaching your school, you need to contact the concerned authority to get the admit card.
Step.3- Once you have attained the admit card, check all the details present on it carefully. If there is any mistake, contact the concerned authority.
Step.4- Now, take your admit card along with you. Do not forget to carry it on all days of examination.
Assam HS Admit Card 2020: Know Details Here
Here, we have discussed the list of details present on the admit card.
- Conducting Body Name
- Name of Examination
- Student’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Test Centre Details
- Photograph of the Student
- Student’s Signature
- Some Important Instructions
Important Instructions For Examination
The students need to keep in mind some of the important instructions during the examination period. The instructions are as follows:
- Before leaving for the exam, the students need to make sure that they are carrying all the important documents required at the time of verification.
- Students need to corporate with the test centre staff at the time of document verification and frisking.
- No family member or friends of the applicant are allowed inside the exam centre.
- Students can not write anything on the question paper or on the seat alloted to them.
- Without the permission of invigilator, the students can not communicate with fellow students inside/ outside the exam hall.
- Mobile phones, digital watches, or any kind of electronic gadget other than calculator are not allowed in the exam centre.
- Students can not use any kind of abusive language inside the exam centre.
- Any student found coming to the exam centre under the influence of alcoholic drinks or drugs will not be allowed to give the exam. Strict actions will be taken against the student.
- No student is allowed to change the seat allotted to them without the permission of the invigilator.
- The respective answer scripts of the students have to be submitted to the invigilator before leaving the exam centre.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the commonly asked questions from the students.
Ques.1- When will the admit card be released?
Ans.1- The admit card for the class 12 students will be released in the fourth week of January 2020 expectedly.
Ques.2- How can we have access to the admit card?
Ans.2- Assam board releases the admit card in an offline mode. The students need to visit their respective schools to attain the admit card.
Ques.3- What to do if there is any mistake in the admit card?
Ans.3- Once the students will attain their admit card, it is advised to check the details carefully. If you find any error, contact the school authority immediately and get the corrections done before starting of exam.
Ques.4- What all documents are required on the day of examination?
Ans.4- On the day of the examination, it is important for the students to carry their admit card. Along with the admit card, the students also need to carry their registration card as well.
Ques.5- When will the higher secondary exams take place?
Ans.5- Higher secondary exams will take place in the month of February 2020. However, it will be concluded in the month of March 2020.
Official Website: ahsec.nic.in
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubts regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!