Assam HS Admit Card 2019 has been released. So, students who all are going to appear for the upcoming examinations can now collect their admit card from their respective schools. On January 30, Assam board has released the admit card. The schools need to collect the admit cards of all the registered students from the board office. Assam HS examinations are going to start from February 21, 2019. This year total of 2.42 lakh students going to appear for the Assam board examinations. Now, scroll down the page to know more about the Assam HS Admit Card 2019.
Assam HS Admit Card 2019
Admit card is the mandatory document need to carry along with you on the day of examination. So, it is advised to the students to get your admit card before the exam day. The board has also sent the admit cards by post to the schools at the distance. The admit card consists of the exam centre details, examination timings, dates etc. Now, have a look at the table of the important dates given in the table below.
|AHSEC Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of the admit card||30 Jan 2019|
|Commencement of the exams||12 Feb- 14 Mar 2019|
Admit card: To check the availability of Assam HS Admit Card visit here ahsec.nic.in
Procedure to Obtain the Assam HS Admit Card 2019
Students who will appear for the exams now anxious to get their admit cards. Though the board has released the admit card in the offline mode. So, know the steps how to collect your admit card from your school.
- Firstly, contact your respective school authority to collect your desired admit card.
- After this check that all the details present on it are correct in all respect.
- In case of any discrepancy on your admit card immediately contact your respective school authority.
- Go through all the important instructions mentioned on it carefully.
- Do not forget to carry it on the day of examinations.
Details on the AHSEC Admit Card 2019
As we all know that the admit card is a vital document required at the time of the exam. It acts as an approval identity to appear in the exams. Further, the Assam HS Admit Card 2019 contains some details over it so here we have given them, you can check them and ensure their correctness.
- Name of the Board
- Name of the Examination
- Registration number
- Name of the Candidate
- School Name
- Roll Number
- School Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Schedule of the examination
- Class of the candidate
- Centre code and other details
Key Points to Remember
Here in this section, we have provided some keynotes or important instructions which you should consider at the time of examination. Read them carefully and remember to follow them.
- Carry your admit card with you in the exam hall in order to get permitted for appearing in the exam.
- Remember to carry all your stationery items to complete your paper well and to avoid the last minute rush.
- Take your water bottle with you and check your pockets and stationery box to ensure that you do not carry any unwanted thing with you.
- Try to reach the examination centre before time i.e. maybe 20 minutes earlier to adjust to the environment.
- Do not indulge in the cheating or talking to others while ongoing on the exam. It will lead you in the trouble and you may be disqualified from the exam.
- Follow a healthy diet, exercise and meditate daily to keep yourself positive, calm and fresh while the exam.
We wish good luck to all those students who will appear for the exam. Hope you all score well in the exam and make your parents proud of you.
Best Wishes from Aglasem Team! If you have any query feel free to ask in the comments section.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.