Assam Board Admit Card 2022 – Students can download Assam board admit card for class 10th, and 12th from this page. Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA) issues the admit card for HSLC exam, whereas, Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) issues Assam HS admit card. Assam board releases SEBA HSLC, AHSEC admit card for download online at their respective official websites. It can be downloaded online by the school principals only. Students can collect admit card from their respective schools. Each student must have a hard copy of Assam board admit card to enter an examination room. The admit card contains important information like the candidate’s name, roll number, subject-wise schedule, subject name, subject-code, and examination centre. Check more details on SEBA HSLC, AHSEC HS admit card 2022 from the page below.
Assam Board Admit Card 2022
Assam Board Admit Card 2022 is a provisional document which grants entry to a candidate at a particular examination center. Admit Card contains important details and instructions which should be read and understood by the candidate. Students should procure it from their respective schools and keep it safe till the declaration of the Assam board results 2022. You can check the schedule for issuance of Assam board exam admit card 2022 from the table below.
|Assam Board Admit Card 2022||Class 10||Class 12|
|Release of Assam board hall ticket 2022||February 2022||February 2022|
|Assam board exam date 2022||March 2022||March 2022|
How to Download Assam Board Admit Card 2022?
Schools will have access to the download admit cards for HSLC 2022. Students will need to collect the same from their schools. Students can’t download their admit cards themselves. Here are the steps for schools to download the Assam Board HSLC Admit Card 2022-
1st Step: Go to the official wbsite of SEBA or AHSEC for which you wish to download the admit card for.
2nd Step: Admit card link will be live and can be seen available under the “Quick link” section.
3rd Step: You’ll need to click on it. Then enter the required credentials.
4th Step: Once you submit the details, the admit card for all the students is then displayed on the screen.
5th Step: Click on Download button and take a print out of all admit cards.
What to do in case there is Error in Assam Board Exam Hall Ticket 2022?
After the student obtains their admit card, they must ensure that the details given on it are correct. If a student finds any error in their Assam Board Admit Card 2022 then they should inform the same to the exam authorities as soon as possible via their school teachers and principal for quick redressal. The same can also be reported by the school to the AHSEC or SEBA via email and postal letters well before the examination.
Details Given in Assam Board 2022 Admit Card
Through the Asssam board exam admit card, students will be able to check the following details –
- Roll Number
- Student’s name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- School Name
- School code
- Exam schedule
- Exam time
- Address of the exam center
- Student’s photograph
- Signature of the school principal
- Important instructions to the students.
Important Instructions for Assam Board Exam 2022
A few important instructions are written below. Candidates should read the instructions on their admit cards carefully before proceeding to the examination center allotted to them.
- The student should carry their Assam admit cards to the examination hall for check by the Chief Asst./Department Officer or by any teacher at the examination centre.
- Students should make sure that they get the correct question paper from the examination invigilator.
- Carrying any written/ material/books inside the examination hall is a punishable offence.
What Items to Carry for SEBA AHSEC Exam 2022?
Here are a few important items that a candidate must carry on the day of the examination of Assam Board 2022:
- Own Face Mask (preferably N-95)
- Transparent Sanitizer bottle (at least 60% alcohol content)
- Own pencil, pen, eraser, sharpener, geometry box
- Blue Ballpoint pen for marking OMR details on the first page
- Admit Card
- Aadhar Card and School Identity Card
Important Preparation Tips for Assam Board 2022
Experts suggest these most important tips for Assam Board 2022 for every student to assess and check their overall preparation level-
- The candidate should assess the right time to start preparing as it is of utmost importance to analyse the time left and start in a planned manner.
- Every student must have a planned timetable, proper planning and following the pattern schedule will make your exam preparation well
- One of the greatest mistakes is that sufficient time should be devoted to self-study and hence focus on revising the class notes and other keywords.
- Adopting a balanced study habit is the key to success. To ensure sleep and study by properly allocating the study, relaxation and sleep hours.
- Making a strong strategy to learn and memorise the facts and definitions.
- Practising previous years’ papers will always be rewarding. Students must set the time duration and practice it seriously for best rehearsal.
- Solving the latest Sample Papers published by different publishers will give an idea of the question patterns and marking scheme.
- Taking regular breaks to enjoy yourself and reward your hard work.
- Keep Calm before the exam! This is the most crucial and important as students must be steady and confident before the examination to perform the best of their preparation.
Assam Board Result 2022
The board results will release tentatively in the month of May 2022. The results can be accessed by the students by logging in the students portal of the official website by entering the required credentials and obtain the results. In order to pass the exam, students need to obtain the minimum passing marks as suggsted by the board. Candidates are also allowed to apply for revaluation or rechecking in case they are not satisfied with their results.
FAQs on Assam Board Admit Card 2022
Ans. No, the admits will only be available online to the school. Students need to report at their respective school to collect the admit card.
Ans. Test centres once allotted in the Assam Board Admit card 2022 can not be changed. Candidates will have to make arrangements to reach the test centre accordingly.
Ans. The schedule will be released by the board on the official website soon. Also, students will find the schedule of their examinations on their admit cards.
Ans. Assam Board Admit Card 2022 should be kept in a secure place. In case a student has lost the admit card, they should contact the school as soon as possible.
Ans. Students should carry the Admit Card every day to their respective Venue. If they don’t carry the Admit Card then they won’t be allowed inside.
Ans. Students can take either Coloured or Black-White photocopy of their Admit Card for their exam. As long as they have their Admit Card, it doesn’t matter if it’s coloured or monochrome.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.