AP SSC Supplementary Time Table 2018 is now released. All those who are in seek of the timetable can now check it from the below-mentioned content. Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh has released the AP SSC supplementary Time Table 2018 in the pdf format. The examinations are going to start from the second week of June 2018. Now, through this article, we are going to discuss with you the dates of the examinations, the procedure of downloading the schedule and other details. All those students who are going to appear for the examinations scroll the page down and start your preparation.
AP SSC Supplementary Time Table 2018
Students who have not performed well earlier can improve their score now. The supplementary examination is the second chance provided by the board to those students who have not able to clear the examination in the first attempt.
As the timetable has released online. So, it is advised to students to go through the schedule and ensure that you prepare well according to it.
AP SSC Supplementary Time Table 2018- SSC
The schedule of an examination plays a very important role while considering the preparation for the examinations. In this section, we are going to list out the dates as well as timings of the examination. So, check it now. As per the timetable, the examinations will start from 9:30 am to 12:15 pm. In this particular period of time students have to attempt the entire question paper. This is the second chance provided by the board and as the dates of the examination are available now. So, students all the best and start your preparation in accordance with the timetable. The dates of various examination are as follows-
|Date||Name of the Subject|
|11 June 2018||First Language Paper 1 (Group A)
First Language Paper 1 (Composite Course)
|12 June 2018||First Language Paper 2 (Group A)
First Language Paper 2 (Composite Course)
OSSC Main Language Paper 1(Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)
|13 June 2018||Second Language|
|14 June 2018||English Paper 1 (Code Nos 13)|
|15 June 2018||English Paper 2 (Code Nos 14)|
|18 June 2018||Mathematics Paper 1|
|19 June 2018||Mathematics Paper 2|
|20 June 2018||General Science Paper 1|
|21 June 2018||General Science Paper 2|
|22 June 2018||Social Studies Paper 1|
|23 June 2018||Social Studies Paper 2|
|25 June 2018||OSSC Main Language Paper 2 (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)|
Latest: To download AP SSC Supplementary Time Table 2018 Click Here
Official Website: bseap.org
There are certain instructions given by the Board. Candidates need to remember them.
- All the academic course subjects are same for both SSC and OSSC course candidates.
- SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations timetable will follow strictly even if the government declares a holiday on the scheduled dates.
- Examination of the candidate will cancel if he answers the wrong combination of papers.
- The performance of the candidate will cancel if he appears in the examination center which is not alloted to him.
Key Notes to Remember
As the schedule is out so students need to prepare well for the exams. Here we have provided some important instructions. You should follow them to avoid any anomaly in the exams.
- Firstly you all should go through the schedule carefully. Start preparing accordingly.
- Reach at the examination center at least 5 minutes before. It will help you to adapt to the surrounding.
- Remember not to take any kind of paper and electronic device which may give you trouble.
- Take your admit card with you to get an entry in the examination hall.
- Try to revise all the topics very well before the examination.
Hope you all will give your best in the exam. Try to make good use of this opportunity of giving re-exam. All the best. Hope for the best and try to be calm during the exam. Best wishes from Aglasem Team!
About the Board
Board of Secondary Education of Andhra Pradesh came into existence in the year 1953. The board manages the proper functioning of Secondary education in the state. Its aim is to provide better education to the students. The DGEs office conducts SSC/OSSC examination twice a year. Once the main examination in the month of March and Supplementary examination in May /June.