When to attain AP SSC Hall Ticket 2020? Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) will issue the AP 10th Hall Ticket 2020 in the month of March 2020 expectedly. The hall ticket will be available on the official website- bseap.org. However, the admit card will be released at the school login. The students need to visit their respective schools in order to attain the AP SSC Hall Ticket 2020. Through this article, we have provided information regarding important dates, steps for downloading hall ticket, what to carry and what not to carry and other details regarding class 10 hall ticket.
Latest: Andhra Pradesh Board will be releasing the AP SSC Hall Ticket 2020 in the first week of March 2020 expectedly. Stay connected to us for more latest updates.
AP SSC Hall Ticket 2020 | AP 10th Hall Ticket 2020
Andhra Pradesh board will soon release the exam routine for ssc students. But before appearing in the exam, it is very important for a candidate to have their hall ticket. No student will be allowed to enter the exam hall without the admit card. The board makes the availability of hall ticket school wise. Last year, AP Board released the class 10 hall ticket on March 08. Hence, it is expected that the same schedule will be followed this year too. Now, before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding class 10 hall ticket.
|AP 10th Hall Ticket 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||Mar 2020|
|Dates of Examination||Mar- Apr 2020|
Hall Ticket: To check the availability of the AP 10th Hall Ticket 2020 Click Here
- AP 10th Time Table 2020
- AP 10th Result 2020
Steps For Attaining AP Hall Ticket 2019
Andhra Pradesh board release the hall ticket at the school login. The students need to visit their respective schools to access the hall ticket. Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps for attaining hall ticket. The students can follow the same to attain theirs.
Step.1- Firstly, the students need to visit their respective schools in order to get the hall ticket.
Step.2- After this, the students need to contact the concerned authority for the same.
Step.3- Only the school authorities will be able to download the admit card using the user id and password.
Step.4- Once you will get your admit card, check all the details mentioned on it carefully. If any correction, contact the school authority.
Step.5- Take your hall ticket along with you. Also, don’t forget to carry your hall ticket on the day of examination.
Details Present on 10th Hall Ticket 2020
As discussed earlier, admit card is a very important document. It consist of personal, educational and test centre details of the student. The list of details present on the admit card is as follows:
- Conducting Body’s Name
- Name of the Examination
- Student’s Name
- District Name
- Name of the School
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Centre’s Name
- Identification Marks
- List of Subject
- Subject Code
- Date of Birth
- Exam Timings
- Photograph of the Student
- Signature of the Student
General Instructions For Exams: Know Here
Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the important instructions which should be kept in mind while appearing for the exam.
- Before leaving your place, make sure that you are carrying all the important document required at the time of examination.
- Make sure that neither of your family members or friends are allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Try to reach the exam centre at least half an hour before the exam time to avoid any delay in entering the exam centre.
- Students are requested to maintain discipline while standing in the queue and at the time of frisking and document verification.
- Make sure that you sit on the seat allocated to you in the exam centre.
- During the examination, no student is allowed to interact with the fellow student. If you are having any doubt then raise your hand and ask the invigilator.
- No permission will be granted to any student to go out in between the exam. You can either go before exam or after exam.
- Any student found using unfair practices will not be eligible to give further exams. However, strict actions will be taken against the student from the concerned authority.
- No extra time will be alloted to the students who will be late for the exam.
- Before leaving the exam centre, the students need to submit their answer sheet to the invigilator present at that time.
- No student is allowed to leave the exam centre before the end time of the exam.
Official Website: bseap.org
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!