AP Intermediate Supplementary Time Table 2019 is available now. Though the dates are not tentative. So, all the students who are not able to qualify the exams in the first attempt can check out the AP Intermediate Supplementary Time Table 2019. On April 12, 2019, AP Board has released the Intermediate Result for the first and second year. Total of 9.65 students appeared for the examinations. Out of which 6.3 lakh students have passed the exams and around 3.3 lakh students have not able to score the required passing marks. Officially the board will upload the time table on its official website- bieap.gov.in. However, you will able to download the time table through the link given below.
AP Intermediate Supplementary Time Table 2019
As per the tentative dates, the exams are going to start on May 14. Last year too the board has started the exams on the same date. AP Intermediate Supplementary Time Table 2019 will be available in the pdf format. Here we have listed out the tentative dates. So, start preparing for the exams. We will update you with the final time table as per the official declaration. To know the exam dates have a look at the table given below.
|AP Supplementary Time Table 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Time Table||12 Apr 2019 (Tentative)|
|Commencement of Exams (1st & 2nd Year)||14 May 2019|
|End of Exams ( 1st & 2nd Year)||22 May 2019|
Time Table: To check the availability of AP Intermediate Supplementary Time Table 2019, Click Here.
How to Download AP Intermediate Supplementary Time Table 2019?
The supplementary time table will be available online. So, to download it candidates need to follow few simple steps. The steps are as below:
Step.1- Firstly, candidates need to click on the link provided above.
Step.2- After that, candidates will be able to see the new page.
Step.3- On that page, click on “Supplementary Time Table 2019” link.
Step.4- After that, the candidates will see the time table in the pdf format.
Step- 5 Download it and resume with your preparation.
About Supplementary Examinations
Scored less than 35 percent in any subject? Need not to worry. AP Board provides a second chance to its candidates to clear the exam. AP Board conducts the supplementary examination in the month of May. However, the time table is available in the month of April only. Any students who is not able to qualify the exam can apply for the supplementary examination.
Preparation Tips For Examinations
While appearing for the supplementary exams, candidates should keep in mind the following important tips:
- Go through the previous answer sheet in order to find where you lack and need improvement.
- After downloading the time table, candidates should make a proper study schedule. Make sure that you follow this schedule as you get very less time for preparation.
- Cover the important topics first and then go for other topics.
- Practice more and more of previous year sample papers and question papers.
Important Instructions for Examination
Candidates should remember the following instructions while appearing for examination:
- Always reach at least half an hour before the examination time.
- Carry every important document with you while going to the examination centre.
- Candidates should not carry any kind of paper or electronic gadgets while appearing for the examination.
- Candidates should adjust with the authority while frisking process.
- Take permission from the examiner before asking anything from other candidates.
- Any student found using unfair practice will not be allowed to give the exam.
About Andhra Pradesh Board
Board of Secondary Education of Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) also referred to as Directorate of Government Examinations. It has come into the existence in 1953 and works as an autonomous body under the Andhra Pradesh’s Department of Education. The board holds the responsibility for conducting the examinations at the secondary (SSLC) as well as at the intermediate (1st year and 2nd year). Apart from this, the board has also responsible for prescribing the textbooks and the syllabus.
All the Best!
If you have any query regarding this then please let us know through your comments in the box provided below!