Here we are with AP Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets 2020. All those students who are going to appear for exams March 2020 can check here their hall tickets detail. Board of Intermediate Edication, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) will issue the 1st year (class 11) hall ticket on its official website, bie.ap.gov.in or jananabhumi.gov.in. AP Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets 2020 is expected to release by the 4 week of February expectedly. To download the hall ticket online students need to choose their course general/ vocational and enter their roll number/ SSC exam number. Now, to know the important instructions, dates and more follow the entire content below.
AP Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets 2020
AP Inter 1st year exams are from March 04, 2020. Therfore, to appear for the exams students need to have their hall ticket. Without the hall ticket no student get allowed to appear for the exams. AP Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets 2020 releases at the individual login. Last year AP Inter 1st year hall ticket was released on February 23. To download it students need to follow certain steps as provided in the next section. But before this, have a look at the table below.
|AP Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||4th week of Feb 2020|
|Exam Date||04 Mar – 21 Mar 2020|
Hall Ticket: To check and download your AP Inter 1st Year Hall Ticket 2020 visit its official website – bie.ap.gov.in
Steps To Download AP Inter Class 11 Hall Ticket 2020
AP board issued the hall ticket for class 11 students at the login. Thus, to check and download it students need to follow certain steps as given below.
1st Step- Firstly, click on the link of the hall ticket provided on this page. Or visit its official website to check the availability of hall ticket.
2nd Step- As you click on the link of the hall ticket a new window opens on your screen.
3rd Step- Here you need to first choose your respective course – general or vocational. Then enter your roll number or the SSC exam number.
4th Step- After this click on ‘Get Hall Ticket’ button.
5th Step- Now, your hall ticket appear on the screen. Check your hall ticket details carefully and download it for future correspondence.
6th Step- Do not forget to carry the printed copy of your hall ticket along with you on the exam day.
What Your Hall Ticket Consists Of?
AP board class 11 hall ticket consists of the following details. So, have a look at the points as given below.
- Exam Name ‘
- Board Name
- Respective Class
- Name of candidate
- Roll Number/ Hall Ticket Number
- Name of Father/ Mother
- Course Name
- List of Subjects
- Exam Dates
- Exam Timings
- Test centre details
- Important instructions
List of Important Instructions – Know Here
Along with the exam dates and exam centre details board also provide the list of important instructions to keep in mind on the exam day. So, have a look at the points as given below.
- Firstly, do not forget to carry your hall ticket along with you during the exam.
- Before downloading the hall ticket make ensure that the details mentioned on it are correct in all aspects.
- Test centre and exam timings mentioned on your hall ticket. Thus, it is advised to the students to reach your respective exam centre before the scheduled time.
- Electronic items such as calculator, bluetooth devices, smartwatches, mobile phones, etc are not allowed to carry inside the exam hall.
- Carry all the required items along with you such as the geometry box, extra pens or pencil, eraser, water bottle, medicines etc.
- Borrowing the items inside the exam hall is not allowed. So, it is advised, do carry your items on the exam day.
All The Best!
If you have any query regarding your exam then do comment through the box provided below!