AP 10th Time Table 2019 will be released soon by the board on the official website i.e. bseap.org. This page contains the information for those who will be appearing for the class 10th exams in 2019. In 2018, the board conducted the main examinations from March 15 to March 29, 2018. So, in 2019 it is expected that exams will be held in March. Most probably the exams will begin in 2nd week of March while ending in the 4th week of March. Those who will sit in the 2019 exams must read the full article to attain all the information about the exams. Also, be in contact with us to get the recent updates about the exams.
AP 10th Time Table 2019
Students who have entered in the class 10th this year have to appear for the exams next year. So, we are here to encourage them for studies and give all the information about the exams. Read this section to get an idea about the exam dates. However, after the official notification of the exam routine, we will update on this page. Till then, look at the expected dates which are given below in the table.
|AP 10th Time Table 2019||Important Dates|
|The Beginning of the Exams||2nd week of March|
|Ending of the Exams||4th week of March|
Time Table: The Students will be able to Download AP 10th Time Table 2019 from the official website: bseap.org
How to Download the AP SSC Time Table 2019?
It is expected that in order to relieve the stress of students the board will release the AP SSC Time Table 2019 soon. The board will release the timetable and all other notifications on the official website. Students need to know the procedure to access the AP 10th Time Table 2019. So, to relieve their stress we are here with the steps and also we will give the link by which you will be able to view the timetable.
- Click on the link present on this page to download the AP 10th Time Table 2019. Although it will activate after the official release of exam dates.
- A new page will appear on the screen which will consist of the timetable. It will be in pdf format.
- Students should ensure the date of examination without any confusion.
- At last, download the timetable to ease your work of remembering the exam dates.
AP 10th Time Table 2019: List of Subjects
The AP SSC Time Table 2019 contains the subjects and details like timings, important instructions which are important to note. So, we have given the list of subjects below, you can check the subjects for which the board will conduct the examination.
- First Language Paper 1 (Group A)
- First Language Paper 1 (Composite Course)
- 1st Language Paper 2 ( Group A)
- 1st Language Paper 2 (Composite Course)
- OSSC Main Language Paper 1 (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)
- Second Language
- English Paper 1
- English Paper 2
- Mathematics Paper 1
- Mathematics Paper 2
- General Science Paper 1
- General Science Paper 2
- Social Studies Paper 1
- Social Studies Paper 2
- SSC Vocational Course ( Theory)
- OSSC Main Language Paper 2 (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)
Preparation Tips for Exams
It is instinctual to take the stress and being anxious while thinking about and preparing for exams. Some students take over stress and they commit silly mistakes in the exams. So, to help them cope with the anxiety and stress we have given the keynotes and also the preparation tips.
- First of all, students should read the syllabus and analyze the important topics. Important topics can be identified after reading the past year papers.
- Students should do meditation and light exercises to boost up their memory and to keep them calm, positive.
- They must always take guidance from the teachers for their preparation and about every reading stuff.
Time Management for Exams
It is important for every individual to manage their time. While time management plays an important role in student’s life. So, here we provide you twith he tips to manage your time. As the students have a lot of time for their preparations so they can divide their months accordingly.
July to December 📚
These are the crucial months for the students as they can read everything thoroughly. Usually, from July to December students complete their syllabus and clear all their basic concepts. Their concerned schools conduct various internals and mid-term exams to check the hold of students on the basic concepts. If any student faces any type of confusion they can clear it to their teachers. Further, they need to build up their basic knowledge about the topics.
At this point of time, students should have learnt all their topics. It is the final stage where students can clear their doubts to their teachers. They should be in the state of revision of the chapters. At the end of the month, they should have prepared all the topics well.
In February students must practice the sample papers by setting the time limit. This time is to speed up their writing and finishing the exam within the time limit. It will also help them to get a flow in writing and arranging their thoughts.
We hope our article was helpful to you. We wish good luck for exams and preparations. Try to give your best and achieve high in the exams.
Best Wishes from Aglasem Team!