AISSEE 2022 Class 9 Question Paper – The All India Sainik School Entrance Exam 2022 has been held on January 9, 2022, from 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm (IST). The exam has been conducted in offline mode. National Testing Agency (NTA) releases question papers for Sainik School 2022 online at aissee.nta.nic.in. It is released by NTA along with Sainik school entrance exam answer key 2022. Students can use both question paper and answer key to cross-check their answers and calculate their probable marks in the test. More details on AISSEE Class 9 question paper 2022 from the page below.
AISSEE 2022 Class 9 Question Paper
AISSEE is a national-level entrance examination was conducted in a pen-paper mode. Sainik Schools Society exam is conducted under the guidance of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India. Sainik schools deliver public education and prepare the aspirant boys for entry in National Defence Academy (NDA).
|Class||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Class 6 Sainik School Exam||Check Here – by Future Series Institute||Download Here|
Highligts about Sainik School Class 9th examination
|Mode of Examination||Pen paper on OMR Answer Sheets|
|Exam Duration:||180 Minutes|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|medium of Examination for Class IX examinations||English only|
Also Check: Click Here for AISSEE Class 9 Previous Year Paper
Sainik school Question Paper pattern- Class 9th
Sainik school question paper is divided into two parts. Paper-I is divided into four sections, Maths, English, General science, and social studies. Paper-II consists of questions pertaining to intelligence.
- The Sainik school question paper for class 9th contains a total of FOUR section.
- Students have to attempt all the question and there will be no choices.
- The OMR answer sheet is also divided into four section.
- Section “A” -Mathematics contains 50 questions of 4 marks each,
- Section “B” – English Contains 25 questions of 2 marks each respectively.
- Section “C” General Science Contains 25 questions of 2 marks each respectively.
- Section “D” Social Studies contains 25 questions of 2 marks each respectively.
- Paper II (Intelligence paper) contains 25 questions. The Question Paper will be given after 2 1/2 hours.
- The answers for Paper II have to be filled in the same OMR answer sheet.
Imortant instructions in the AISSEE question paper class 9th
- Darken only one circle for each question as there is only one correct answer for each question.
- If a student darken more than one circle, your answer will be treated as wrong.
- Students need to be careful and be aware that Evaluation of OMR answer sheet will be done on a computer.
- Be careful and ensure no unnecessary marks on the OMR answer sheet are made.
- Do not fold or attempt to deface the OMR answer sheet, otherwise it will not be evaluated.
- Rough work must be done on the additional sheet only and NOT on OMR answer sheet.
- Do not use pencil for marking your answer. Mark your answer in Blue/Black ink pen only.
- There are two pages for rough work. Student need to read the question paper carefully.
AISSEE class 9 Marking Scheme
All India Sainik School Entrance Exam 2021 is conducted for a total of 400 marks for class IX. Below is the table that shows subject-wise marks distribution.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
FAQs about AISSEE 2022 Class 9 Question Paper
Ans- The cutoff is released every year and keeps on fluctuating depending on the performance of the exam.
Ans- Previous year(2021) for general category was- 160 to 170 Marks.
Ans- Sainik Schools only admit boys in classes VI & IX on the basis of their merit in the Entrance Examination.
Ans- Yes, the Sainik School question paper for Class 9 2022 can be downloaded in PDF format. It can be accessed from the official website after the declaration of the result.
Ans- The medium of the question paper of the exam for admission to Class 9th will be English only.
Ans- The question paper will only be in English.
Ans- Yes you can take your question paper with yourself after giving the exam.
Ans- There are usually 3 sets of question papers in Sainik board class 9th exam 2022?
Ans- No, there is no negative marking for the Sainik School class 9 entrance exams question paper.