The Admit Card is one of the most important documents for the board exams. In the board exams, it is mandatory for the students to carry the admit card. Otherwise, they do not get allowed to appear for the exams. So, here, we are providing the details about the admit card for all the states and the national level exams for class 10 and 12.
The admit card contains all the necessary information about the student as well as of the exams. It has details such as the name of the board, student’s name, roll number, the date of birth, parents’ name, exam date, the day of the exams, exam timings, exam centre details reporting time etc. So, it is necessary that the students should have the admit card along with them at the time of going for the exams.
To download the admit card, the candidates can visit the link. We have provided the admit card link for each state (regular and open school). To attain more information, you can go through the table provided below:
Important Points of Board Exam Admit Card
As we have mentioned above that the admit card is very important for the candidates who want to appear for the exams. So, it is necessary to carry it along with you. To know the importance of the board exams admit card, you can go through the points given below:
- First of all, collect the admit card from the board’s official website or from the respective schools.
- Download the admit card and also take its printout along with you.
- Take at least 4-5 printouts. In case you forget or lose on then you will have the backup.
- All the details present on the admit card must be correct. So, if you find any error on the admit card then do let your concern authority regarding this.
- Admit card will not be sent by post to the candidates. You will have to collect it yourself.